Thompson running free.. thanks Romo!!!

Process

The image of Thomson 1 on 1 about to fly by the defender on a go route is going to give me nightmares. 

They tried to give us a TD and TT still refuses to throw the ball. 

How perfectly did the last drive sum up TTs career? With two minutes left in the game, down by 7, need a TD or GO HOME, he completely misses DT running free down the sideline, doesn't even look his way when he is wide open again on the next play for a first down, and then takes a sack, getting knocked out. 

Embarrassing that it took 3 years but we can finally say goodbye. 

• Like (+1) 9

My lasting memory of Tyrod will be him dropped back in the pocket, looking downfield, the pass protection clock ticking...and just nothing happening.

Tyrod has real trouble "seeing" a picture downfield that triggers his brain to tell him it's time to throw the ball.

He just can't do it regularly enough.

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Who might that be?

Eli, Smith, Cousins or Keenum.  Then draft a QB also.  I don't think any of those QB's wins a super bowl but they win that game today and would definitely cause the receivers to develop.  

8 minutes ago, Process said:

The image of Thomson 1 on 1 about to fly by the defender on a go route is going to give me nightmares. 

They tried to give us a TD and TT still refuses to throw the ball. 

How perfectly did the last drive sum up TTs career? With two minutes left in the game, down by 7, need a TD or GO HOME, he completely misses DT running free down the sideline, doesn't even look his way when he is wide open again on the next play for a first down, and then takes a sack, getting knocked out. 

Embarrassing that it took 3 years but we can finally say goodbye. 

You forgot to mention what he did on 1st instead, which was immediately throw to his checkdown with plenty of time to still go through his progressions.  And the ball ended up being tipped and falling incomplete.

It was vintage Tyrod Taylor.  Look at his primary read, panic when it's not there and immediately checkdown.  He can't read defenses, he is not patient not comfortable sitting in an NFL pocket and going through his reads.  I'm glad Tony Romo shows the misses and by misses I mean the throws that were never thrown.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why is that your hope?

I would not be disappointed if we were able to get Alex Smith.  Still has a couple of years left in him, which is enough to develop a rookie QB we (hopefully) draft.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Eli, Smith, Cousins or Keenum.  Then draft a QB also.  I don't think any of those QB's wins a super bowl but they win that game today and would definitely cause the receivers to develop.  

Cousins is my only choice.

Alex Smith doesn't come across as having a winner mentality.  That's why  he's been benched.  Eli is old.  Keenum reminds me of Fitz's year with the Jets where if he had the Vikes D he would have made it to the playoffs.

Cousins is more of a sure thing and I believe the perfect QB to lead this team deep into the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does anyone have that screen shot?

Tyrod 1st down number 1-min.jpg

The Bills receiver raced by the corner wide open by 5 yards 

Romo called it a sure touchdown 

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Keemun will follow the OC if he gets a HC position in Detroit per the talking heads. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why is that your hope?

Maybe he's hopeful? BTW when are you going to change your screenname now that the drought is over?
Also, I don't want Alex Smith. We need some young stud that will be here a while.