Proud of the Bills and Bills fans

Beast

Tough day but lots to be optimistic about!

Better play from the QB position, some more speed at WR, and some pressure from our front 7 on D and this is a SB contending team.

I am so disappointed about today’s results but am extremely optimistic for the future!

For once, in a LONG time, the Bills make me want to shout!!!!!

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 3

Was a very fun season to watch. 

This was my first Bills playoff game I ever saw.

I was too young for the super bowl days and missed the music city miracle due to a sports game.

Ill never forget this season 

Edited by billsfan11

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tough day but lots ro be optimistic about!

Better play from the QB position, some more speed at WR, and some pressure from our front 7 on D and this is a SB contending team.

I am so disappointed about today’s results but am exteremely optimistic for the future!

I agree Beast. Team fought hard & was in it to the end. Future looks bright.

• Like (+1) 1

very proud of the boys. the limits of my sanity were tested by that game on multiple fronts. i may not be coherent for much longer. beer is helping me. or hurting me. or killing me. i so wanted this game for kyle williams. damn the refs. damn marrone. and damn you sir punts a lot!

That pretty well sums up how I feel.  The main thing that McDermott accomplished this year was the fact that the Bills played with a lot more discipline than I've seen from a Bills team in years.  In that respect, they have looked a lot like the Patriots.  Buffalo needs to add some talent in a few spots:  QB, WR, LB and DL and retain a few key free agents and I think we'll be looking at more successful playoff runs in the future.

10 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tough day but lots to be optimistic about!

I am so disappointed about today’s results but am extremely optimistic for the future!

??????????

Hopefully my fellow Bills fans can finally get behind this staff and front office and Trust the process. Most of you guys gave them crap  all over social media and the radio for the moves they made and accused them of tanking, but all they did was end the drought. Get behind these guys moving forward, please! Fair warning is some players you like will get processed. After making the playoffs, if you’re a Bills fan you owe it to them to stand behind them.