Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

For the Rams to win the game, he needed to reach out and grab the ball, after using his big strong body to break away. He didn't. That's him.

You know im.being facetious right? Just want to make sure

The Rams are still a young talented team. They should look to draft a LT to be old man Whitworth's successor. He has played great again this year but he can't go on forever. Add a few pieces on D (especially secondary) and they will win the NFCW again next year. 

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Chris Collingsworth said he has also has the worlds strongest hands.

You wouldn't know it by his inability to come down with contested balls.   The long pass on the last drive was a play that a big time WR has to make.   Two huge opportunities in the last few minutes and he failed on both.

Yes he's very fast, but he's a soft player, mentally and physically.   So glad the Bills are done with him.

Edited by KD in CA

Robert Woods had a great game. 

I was surprised Sammy missed those 2 big catches in a row at the end. 

Both were sure touchdowns.

Sucks (for him) that it's the last thing NFL teams seen of him this year (right before he turns free agent). I'm sure someone will still offer him good money. But I doubt he will get the type of deal he was hoping for. It ain't going to change the pay scale of NFL players, that's for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Honestly been overlooking Minny, I'm not sure why as they are solid in all phases.

I had Rams or NO this year for the NFC. Falcons D though looks damn hot..

I've watched more of the Vikes lately. I've been waiting for Keenum to bottom out - hasn't happened. I'm stunned. he's been quite good standing in and making impressive throws.

Maybe the bright lights of the playoffs will have an effect. 

Vikes and Saints have good balance.

Edited by inaugural balls

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Now that the showdown is over,

I would still have to take Julio Jones over Sammy.

Remember how there use to be some posters who would make those Sammy/Julio comparisons?

Thank God we don't have to keep hearing that bull **** again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Remember how there use to be some posters who would make those Sammy/Julio comparisons?

Thank God we don't have to keep hearing that bull **** again.

You mean way back a week ago?   Some of them are going to keep clinging to the fantasy for a while.   :lol:

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1