Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

Just now, Magox said:

He along with his agent have a tough decision to make. He had a very disappointing year and it's almost a certainty that he won't be offered a big multi year contract as he had hoped to get.

His best bet is a one year prove-it deal loaded with incentives.  I just wonder if he stays with the Rams where he struggled or he starts all over with his 3rd team in his first 5 years.

He just hasn't lived up to expectations.

Yep. It's extremely hard to guess what kind of offers he is going to get. His best bet to me to get the most money is from the Rams. Chances are he's not going to get a great offer on the open market, just a good one. He will still get a lot of money.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

What does that have to do with the point I made about signature moments with the Bills?  Nothing is the answer. 

If you ignore the rest of your comment then..sure, but you also said, "How quickly we turn negative on former Bills with selective memory. "

Where are all the people turning negative on Woods? Sammy sucks. You made the wrong prediction. We've all made wrong predictions. Why dig deeper?

I could see Sammy being disappointed with the offers he gets and signing a prove it deal with a team with a great QB . . . dare I say . . . such as the Pats.  He will then live up to all expectations and will have a career year. Ugh.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wasn't one of them.

What are you even talking about at this point? You made a comment that people are turning negative on sammy because they turn negative on all former bills. If that is true, where are all of the people who turned negative on woods? 

What happened to you, man?