The "VERY" 1st play against the Jags.......

Tatonka68

Hand off to Shady who runs right, throws back to Benjamin on the left who scampers for 75, or he throws back to Shady who scampers for 75, or it might be to TT, whoever is open.  It will be known as the Jax Jags Zig Zag jump start play that sets the stage for Bills taking the Lombardi trophy back to a parade at City Hall. Go Bills!!!

6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Notice that VERY is capitalized, gentlemen.. He is referencing Homerun throwback and the kickoff, not the Bills first play from scrimmage.

6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Notice that VERY is capitalized, gentlemen.. He is referencing Homerun throwback and the kickoff, not the Bills first play from scrimmage.

I'm pretty sure the Titans had to kick off to us after that mess so his premise is off.

Offensively, I'd like to see the Bills use more Charles Clay in the backfield. Patrick Dimarco hasn't given us nothing all year. Line him and Shady up back there and make their LBs have to cover them. If they come with an extra DB, then you run with Shady to that side. Football is a game of mismatch and hopefully the Bills will use this philosophy on offense. The only time I want to see Dimarco is on 3rd and short.

I understand what the Op is saying but for fun I'll do what everyone else is doing and give a play....very first play (which makes the titans play no longer our last play in a playoff game) will be the kickoff from the Jags being a squib kick that goes for 10 yards and hits a Bills player and the Jags recover...the Jags saw on tape that Miami did this to them in 2 games and decided to try it...ok Im done with the debbie downer stuff...first play is McCoy up the middle for 17 yards

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

I understand what the Op is saying but for fun I'll do what everyone else is doing and give a play....very first play (which makes the titans play no longer our last play in a playoff game) will be the kickoff from the Jags being a squib kick that goes for 10 yards and hits a Bills player and the Jags recover...the Jags saw on tape that Miami did this to them in 2 games and decided to try it...ok Im done with the debbie downer stuff...first play is McCoy up the middle for 17 yards

Thanks for understanding. My intention was to say the very 1st play helps erase that bitter memory. I do like everyones play guesses.