Playoff QB’s Ranked - Pete Prisco - CBS Sports

Jay_Fixit

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I don't think that Tyrod is a great QB by any means but him just taking care of the football puts him just below average in my opinion. My overall list goes as followed

1. Tom Brady

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Russell Wilson

4. Drew Brees

5. Carson Wentz

6. Matt Ryan

7. Ben Rothlisberger 

8. Alex Smith

9. Cam Newton

10. Matthew Stafford

11. Philip River

12. Jared Goff

13. Derek Carr

14. Dak Prescott

15. Andrew Luck

16. Deshaun Watson

17. Jimmy Garopplo

18.  Jameis Winston

19. Marcus Mariota

20. Case Keenum

21. Tyrod Taylor

22. Andy Dalton

23. Joe Flacco

24. Sam Bradford

25. Ryan Tannehill

26. Blake Bortles

27. Josh McCown

28. Teddy Bridgewater

That’s fair. I think 21 ish is where he sits as well. Definitely no higher.  I’ll never say someone’s opinion is wrong.

Unless it’s SaviorEdwards. Because, whoa.

I believe Taylor has an incentive in his contract depending on if the Bills can advance in the playoffs.

Either way the playoffs is when a QB truly proves his worth. And pretty sure both McD and Taylor know the style of play that has got them into the playoffs offensively isn't going to cut it if they want to win in Jacksonville and beyond.

This is where Taylor needs to prove he truly has guts and can take multiple chances in a game where the loser goes home for good until next season.

22. Andy Dalton

23. Joe Flacco

24. Sam Bradford

25. Ryan Tannehill

26. Blake Bortles

27. Josh McCown

28. Teddy Bridgewater

Take a look at these qbs for a second which does not even include all the starting QBs in the league.

I just hope that every possibility whether it be draft pick or free agent could VERY WELL BE not as good as Tyrod Taylor.....

- Yes having a 20 something QB is not good enough

- Anybody we go with could be worse then Tyrod Taylor when it is all said and done

- We should still try.....

16 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I don't think that Tyrod is a great QB by any means but him just taking care of the football puts him just below average in my opinion. My overall list goes as followed

1. Tom Brady

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Russell Wilson

4. Drew Brees

5. Carson Wentz

6. Matt Ryan

7. Ben Rothlisberger 

8. Alex Smith

9. Cam Newton

10. Matthew Stafford

11. Philip River

12. Jared Goff

13. Derek Carr

14. Dak Prescott

15. Andrew Luck

16. Deshaun Watson

17. Jimmy Garopplo

18.  Jameis Winston

19. Marcus Mariota

20. Case Keenum

21. Tyrod Taylor

22. Andy Dalton

23. Joe Flacco

24. Sam Bradford

25. Ryan Tannehill

26. Blake Bortles

27. Josh McCown

28. Teddy Bridgewater

Where is Kirk Cousins? Certainly has to be ahead of TT

• Like (+1) 1

Lol, I must be in my own world because i was actually thinking i wouldn't mind signing bortles 

if eli went to jax

my opinion of tt is just so low,  Carl Banks said it best on wfan today,

Never saw tt put a game on his shoulders...

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

I think that TT should be near the bottom on this list...but there is NO WAY Bortles should be above Tyrod Taylor.....no way

Blake's upside is higher but his bottom is much, much more lower. I'd rather have Tyrod because while he wont necessarily win us the game, he won't solve handedly lose it like Bortles.

also, Prisco is awful. Just another dime a dozen "journalist" who thinks he is more important and better than he is.

46 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Either way the playoffs is when a QB truly proves his worth. And pretty sure both McD and Taylor know the style of play that has got them into the playoffs offensively isn't going to cut it if they want to win in Jacksonville and beyond.

I disagree.  I think our style of offense if our D also shows up and we get some run game will be fine to beat Jacksonville.  After that, you may be right unless we run into Tennessee or KC in AFC Championship.

Mine:

1. Hotrod

2. Brees

3.Ben

4. Ryan

5. Newton

6. Smith

7. Goff

8. Keenum

9. Brady

10. Mariota

11. Bortles

12. Foles

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I disagree.  I think our style of offense if our D also shows up and we get some run game will be fine to beat Jacksonville.  After that, you may be right unless we run into Tennessee or KC in AFC Championship.

Mine:

1. Hotrod

2. Brees

3.Ben

4. Ryan

5. Newton

6. Smith

7. Goff

8. Keenum

9. Brady

10. Mariota

11. Bortles

12. Foles

/facepalm. props to ya, man.

you are in a very good place.

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

I think that TT should be near the bottom on this list...but there is NO WAY Bortles should be above Tyrod Taylor.....no way

The number of 300 yard passing games and touchdowns is a stark contrast, which explains why Bortles throws the ball downfield and gets big yards while Tyrod dinks and dunks and takes few chances. You act as if Tyrod is much better, which is simply not the case. I would say that they are about the same and I would not want either one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is outrageous!  They rank Tyrod dead last at #12 out of 12 QBs in the playoffs! 

He's much better than that; I read it here every day from the experts on this matter.  Apparently it's not obvious or even easily deduced, but if you know enough about football you can see just how good Tyrod really is.

The entire rest of the football world is wrong; a handful of QB experts, coincidentally all frequent contributors at this forum, know just how good Tyrod really is.

He's gotta be ranked higher than 12! 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

This is outrageous!  They rank Tyrod dead last at #12 out of 12 QBs in the playoffs! 

He's much better than that; I read it here every day from the experts on this matter.  Apparently it's not obvious or even easily deduced, but if you know enough about football you can see just how good Tyrod really is.

The entire rest of the football world is wrong; a handful of QB experts, coincidentally all frequent contributors at this forum, know just how good Tyrod really is.

He's gotta be ranked higher than 12! 

Don’t forget laughable. You can’t forget laughable.