Ravens Board Game Day Thread When Bengals Scored

Rico

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Albwan said:

funny i take no pleasure from their pain. been living it for

17 years now.

Yep. Me either. They've won a superbowl somewhat recently, and been in the playoffs alot more than we have, but I know exactly how that fan base feels today. 

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

I read a tweet somewhere that said they played man coverage for that whole drive until the TD play when they switched to zone and botched the coverage. That would be a combination of DC playcalling and players not doing their jobs to me.

I was fully expecting him to get tackled short of the endzone just to put us through the wringer.