Available RBs? Mathews, Jackson, Banyard and....?

ChicagoRic

I think we're just fine with Tolbert and Murphy.  They're both hungry and want to play.  Used properly, they can be every bit as good as McCoy, who clearly isn't feeling it after his ... "injury" ....

52 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

You guys are all missing the point. 

The running back is already on the team, and it’s obvious. 

KYLE WILLIAMS. True meaning of ground and pound smash mouth football. 

Put Kyle in.  )

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sharp1128 said:

Wonder if A. Foster is available and in shape....I know he retired but he was great in Dennison's offense. He may be good for 1 game!!!!

Was thinking him or Reggie Bush - also "retired".

14 minutes ago, Sharp1128 said:

Wonder if A. Foster is available and in shape....I know he retired but he was great in Dennison's offense. He may be good for 1 game!!!!

Foster was on the Pardon My Take podcast a week or so ago and said he wouldn’t come out for any amount of money. 

32 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

When are playoff rosters set?  Are they even allowed to sign anyone at this point?

Thats not a thing.

fred makes no sense. Honestly Carolina backs don’t. I’d look at our rotation from this year or guys in Dennisons past 

Forget that any newly picked up RB will have only 6 days to get ready.  If we have e RB's this coming weekend, if we win, and if one or two get hurt, we need to have somebody else lined up.  Maybe a real good guy who is green in our system would be the pick, because he would have ~ two weeks to get ready.  Does that expand the cast of possibilities?