Don’t stop now, Bills. There is another drought to kill!!!!

Beast

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Haven’t won a post season game since the 1995 season.

Let’s end that Sunday so we don’t have to hear about this one all off season and beyond!

Bills 19, Jags 10

...uh oh....Riveron is lurking to upset your prediction BOE.....

Just now, QB Bills said:

It's going to be a very difficult game. Really think people are underrating the Jaguars. Caldwell has done a great job amassing talent that even a goof like Marrone can look like a competent coach.

I don't think it is underrating so much as looking at their last couple losses and thinking this team is beatable. 

13 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I don't think it is underrating so much as looking at their last couple losses and thinking this team is beatable. 

Agreed.

Jacksonvills does not look as dangerous as NE, PIT, or even TEN and LAC for that matter. Lesser of evils.

17 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Agreed.

Jacksonvills does not look as dangerous as NE, PIT, or even TEN and LAC for that matter. Lesser of evils.

There's a Jaguars message board out there somewhere with someone saying the exact same thing about the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

There's a Jaguars message board out there somewhere with someone saying the exact same thing about the Bills

For sure, but that doesn't change anything. Still rather face them than KC again.

38 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Let’s end that Sunday so we don’t have to hear about this one all off season and beyond!

Bills 19, Jags 10

OH NO! NOT THAT DROUGHT TOO! Haters were counting on using that one now that the playoff drought went up in smoke.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh....Riveron is lurking to upset your prediction BOE.....

That guy has a hate on for the Bills :( 

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I give em a decent shot against Jacksonville.

Going to be realll tough without McCoy. More concerned with the offensive line holding up against that Jags front. 

A wrap and a shot and Shady's on the field use him as a decoy on the first drive for some PA passes and take him out.

Hopefully they have Barnyard on speed dial ;) 

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Bills 19, Jags 10

Let's go Buffalo!!!