Ryan Davis defending Poyer

I'm shocked nobody has discussed this yet, at least I haven't seen it on here.  Some fans called this team gutless a few weeks ago for not sticking up for White, well Davis took none of Drake's crap tonight.  He pinned him on the ground and beat him up big brother style.  To those who were calling this team weak/gutless/etc.  is this redemption for you?  

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I loved the response by the whole team, and even those who are opposed to such "rough stuff" can see that it isn't always "selfish" or "stupid" or "undisciplined" to respond in this manner.

We got the better of the calls, by far, and emerged from the whole thing pretty well unpenalized...while still maintaining our dignity and teaching the Dolphins and other teams around the league we won't get pushed around.

It was fantastic, a real highlight of the game.

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Great move by Davis.  Drake ejection was perfect.  

I get McD on not taking stupid penalties, but let’s not get pushed around. 

i

I was shocked nobody went after Gronk after that gutless hit on White.  Those Jim Kelly led teams would NEVER have stood by and allowed it.  I can picture Talley running across the field in a rage looking for blood.

I seen what happened at the Pats game the Bills players were shocked but also thought they would get the benefit of the penalty yardage and possible ejection.

When the refs totally mishandled the situation the Bills players who showed restraint got egg on their faces for not administering street justice then and there.

I think they realised that there was a better opportunity to exact revenge now in this case without harming the team. 

20 minutes ago, KW95 said:

How lame Landry is:  He is still holding is TD ball while walking to the dressing room.  

Lofton had me dying when they were following Landry down the tunnel and he goes back when we were kids, we called that "I'm taking my ball and going home." 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Great move by Davis.  Drake ejection was perfect.  

I get McD on not taking stupid penalties, but let’s not get pushed around. 

I hope Landry and Drake get suspended for starting of next season. They had  no business in doing what they did.  I understand it is frustration but they went too far.

Davis kicked his butt. Miami was taking cheap shots all night. I saw Tyrod get punched in the jaw again. Dikwad Alonzo was clearly trying to injure someone all night until he hurt himself. Glad to see these two teams don't like each other and the rivalry has been renewed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bmur66 said:

Davis kicked his butt. Miami was taking cheap shots all night. I saw Tyrod get punched in the jaw again. Dikwad Alonzo was clearly trying to injure someone all night until he hurt himself. Glad to see these two teams don't like each other and the rivalry has been renewed.

Unbillievable that man is a tool 

Instant Karma. 

13 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

I'm shocked nobody has discussed this yet, at least I haven't seen it on here.  Some fans called this team gutless a few weeks ago for not sticking up for White, well Davis took none of Drake's crap tonight.  He pinned him on the ground and beat him up big brother style.  To those who were calling this team weak/gutless/etc.  is this redemption for you?  

And then he got Drake tossed when he threw his helmet across the field, hahahaha