Ryan Davis defending Poyer

On the TD play itself Poyer hardly did anything to Landry - maybe just grabbed at the ball after the whistle a bit, but Landry went ballistic.  Poyer must have been getting under his skin during the game

14 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

I'm shocked nobody has discussed this yet, at least I haven't seen it on here.  Some fans called this team gutless a few weeks ago for not sticking up for White, well Davis took none of Drake's crap tonight.  He pinned him on the ground and beat him up big brother style.  To those who were calling this team weak/gutless/etc.  is this redemption for you?  

I'm not shocked. We had a few other things on our collective minds.

that being said, it was good to see our team step up and respond to a challenge. It was hilarious when Richie went to the officials to ask why he was ejected while he was standing on the sideline watching... :)

5 hours ago, bmur66 said:

Davis kicked his butt. Miami was taking cheap shots all night. I saw Tyrod get punched in the jaw again. Dikwad Alonzo was clearly trying to injure someone all night until he hurt himself. Glad to see these two teams don't like each other and the rivalry has been renewed.

Who was it that got kiko back? It was a wr or te I think. He gave him a pop as he went by. 

Kiko is a pos. Guy is as dirty as they come. He aims for the head on a lot of plays. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

48 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Kiko is a pos. Guy is as dirty as they come. He aims for the head on a lot of plays. 

I totally agree.  I couldn't believe how dirty he was playing yesterday.  I thought it was pretty classic that he injured himself while trying to make a dirty hit.

I haven't really watched Kiko much at all since he left the team... when did he start playing so dirty?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I totally agree.  I couldn't believe how dirty he was playing yesterday.  I thought it was pretty classic that he injured himself while trying to make a dirty hit.

I haven't really watched Kiko much at all since he left the team... when did he start playing so dirty?

I feel like he did these things while here. I remember a couple times saying he deserved a penalty