City of Good Neighbors sending “thank you” wings to Cincinnati ?

YoloinOhio

LAMP - 

For SB XXV, I was in college in Poughkeepsie, with Giants fan friends.  For our Superbowl party, I told them I was having genuine Buffalo chicken wings shipped in from the pizzeria I worked summers.  I called the pizzeria, and we worked out how to safely prepare, package, and ship chicken wings for the Superbowl.  I hereby claim to be the first to ship an order of chicken wings, well before internet ordering was even a thing.  

Thinking back...wish I'd patented it or something...  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why, is Buffalo known for champagne?  Do the Bengals have something to celebrate with said champagne?

No, it's the significance of it being New Years Eve, the Bengals unlikely last minute win and the Bills 1st playoff berth since '99.

Let them celebrate New Year's Eve on us!

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

Not only that, the Bills are sending the drought to the Browns.

15 years and counting Cleveland!  

Their drought is worse than ours ever was. Here's hoping for a Bills/Browns divisional playoff game next year.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

No, it's the significance of it being New Years Eve, the Bengals unlikely last minute win and the Bills 1st playoff berth since '99.

Let them celebrate New Year's Eve on us!

Not really seeing how the coincidence of it being new year's makes it more appropriate than the possibly single biggest thing Buffalo is most known for.  Also how long the drought has been is irrelevant to the argument for champagne.  I'm not aware of this number of years being the champagne anniversary or something.  They can easily get their own champagne locally, not our wings.