City of Good Neighbors sending “thank you” wings to Cincinnati ?

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Awesome..for those of us that have stayed here..not leaving for more sun and tropic temps.I salute you!!!!!!!! This is our city..our pride!!!!!

I salute any and all bills fans, whether in wny or afar. I was born and raised in wny. moved south, not for sun and tropics, although when it is tropical, it's nice. not too tropical tonight expecting a low 25° and in the 20's the next few nights. that might seem tropical to the 15° below zero and a 60° below zero wind chill I remember being in back in the day.

still chilly here none the less.

very cool gesture by the bills to send the wings. classy for sure

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

LAMP - 

For SB XXV, I was in college in Poughkeepsie, with Giants fan friends.  For our Superbowl party, I told them I was having genuine Buffalo chicken wings shipped in from the pizzeria I worked summers.  I called the pizzeria, and we worked out how to safely prepare, package, and ship chicken wings for the Superbowl.  I hereby claim to be the first to ship an order of chicken wings, well before internet ordering was even a thing.  

Thinking back...wish I'd patented it or something...  :wallbash:

Sorry, Chadwick Chad already has trademarked it. I have the serial number right here in my pocket.....maybe this pocket.....maybe my other coat pocket.  But I have it.  

56 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Sorry, Chadwick Chad already has trademarked it. I have the serial number right here in my pocket.....maybe this pocket.....maybe my other coat pocket.  But I have it.  

Why are you trolling Don / Chad here?

keep it where it belongs.  

we don’t need him in any other threads.   

Thanks

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why are you trolling Don / Chad here?

keep it where it belongs.  

we don’t need him in any other threads.   

Thanks

You stalking me bro?   Who died and made you boss?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

LAMP - 

For SB XXV, I was in college in Poughkeepsie, with Giants fan friends.  For our Superbowl party, I told them I was having genuine Buffalo chicken wings shipped in from the pizzeria I worked summers.  I called the pizzeria, and we worked out how to safely prepare, package, and ship chicken wings for the Superbowl.  I hereby claim to be the first to ship an order of chicken wings, well before internet ordering was even a thing.  

Thinking back...wish I'd patented it or something...  :wallbash:

So you actually believe cavemen didn’t send a spicy caribou roast to a neighboring clan for good work during harvest?? Idiot

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are you serious?

Maybe I missed the intended sarcasm over there.  

You seemed very critical of my trolling mr split personality.  

You seem to have a persecution complex.  

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What happens in update at obd

srays in update at obd

You seem to have a double standard.  

You must have written the TOS - you dole out a lot of rules. 

Edited by WotAGuy

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

If you want them "authentic..."  

Still beats getting them from Pizza Hut or Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooter's or some such.

But they come with a side of Camel Toe at Hooters ;) 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So you actually believe cavemen didn’t send a spicy caribou roast to a neighboring clan for good work during harvest?? Idiot

Maybe the cavemen wish they had patented the idea ;)