City of Good Neighbors sending “thank you” wings to Cincinnati ?

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

You stalking me bro?   Who died and made you boss?

Spanky gonna get the gang on you ;) 

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

The local newscasters are currently into “The Queen City”, so from one “Queen City” to another,

Thank you.

Ive always hated the term “Queen City” but like “city of good neighbors.”

Kind of takes on a whole new meaning(Queen City) now a days ;) 

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

LAMP - 

For SB XXV, I was in college in Poughkeepsie, with Giants fan friends.  For our Superbowl party, I told them I was having genuine Buffalo chicken wings shipped in from the pizzeria I worked summers.  I called the pizzeria, and we worked out how to safely prepare, package, and ship chicken wings for the Superbowl.  I hereby claim to be the first to ship an order of chicken wings, well before internet ordering was even a thing.  

Thinking back...wish I'd patented it or something...  :wallbash:

Thank you for your service

On 12/31/2017 at 9:11 PM, DC Tom said:

LAMP - 

For SB XXV, I was in college in Poughkeepsie, with Giants fan friends.  For our Superbowl party, I told them I was having genuine Buffalo chicken wings shipped in from the pizzeria I worked summers.  I called the pizzeria, and we worked out how to safely prepare, package, and ship chicken wings for the Superbowl.  I hereby claim to be the first to ship an order of chicken wings, well before internet ordering was even a thing.  

Thinking back...wish I'd patented it or something...  :wallbash:

For SB XXV I was in Poughkeepsie too! (working).  Was a tough Monday at work with all the Giants fans

On 2017-12-31 at 9:17 PM, Jerry Jabber said:

Pittsburgh did the same to us and sent the Bills a bunch of Primanti Bros sandwiches when the Bills beat the Jets (Steelers needed the Bills to win to make the playoffs). Glad to see the Bills do the same thing to the Bengals.

Well, it’s official...I prefer to give food than to receive food!

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Where are they taking these wings exactly? 

It is likely that the Bengals will have had a closeout meeting on Monday and Bills arranged wings sent that day.  They could have even contracted with Duffs or another place to send cook and cook them there.

Rumor has it for their request for Ranch Dressing was denied.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, YOU'RE the one that had a job in Poughkeepsie!

There were a lot of us...until 1993 happenned