The Fight in Miami

YoloinOhio

On January 1, 2018 at 1:21 AM, downunderbill said:

Alonso is fast becoming a dirty player. I found it funny he concussed himself with that helmet to helmet hit.

It's all he has to offer and he can't get any dumber no matter how many concussions he gets.

Eff Kiko Alonso

Eff Landry

Eff Drake

And Eff the entire Miami Dolphin team

Bunch of whiny little B word-azz punks. Hopefully free agency takes Landry out of our Division because I cant stand seeing him on the field. Someone needs to take out Kiko's knee, he's a dirty player using cheap shots to mask his poor playing.

Glad to see the Dolphins rivalry is back and heating up. I hope we have the players that can beat them down like the old days. Poyer and Hyde seem to be running the show, but it would be nice to have at least one badass in the Front 7.

On 1/2/2018 at 6:22 AM, 4merper4mer said:

It's all he has to offer and he can't get any dumber no matter how many concussions he gets.

wont be too many more. they shut them down now.

not to cheer on injury, unless it's brady. I was actually glad he was a victim of his (kiko) own dirty work. I have no respect for cheap shot players but was glad to see the bills were in the fight. drake was getting his ass handed to him. landry is a punk. too bad it wasn't his helmet getting taken off and head drove in to the dirt.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, shiner13 said:

at 0:33 after the one announcer says that drake threw a bills helmet, does the other one say good?

lofton says not good

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• 6:40 PM ET
    • ESPN

Jarvis Landry was one of three players fined for last Sunday's fourth-quarter melee against the Buffalo Bills, with the Miami Dolphins receiver being forced to cough up $48,620.

Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake and Bills cornerback Leonard Johnson were each fined $12,154.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 1/1/2018 at 10:50 AM, horned dogs said:

They play like an undisciplined rabble. I wonder if Gase hasn't lost this team. His team has the exact opposite character of McDermott's team.

Anybody else notice Alonso headhunting the whole game til he knocked himslef out.

I was talking to my friends and family about this while it was going on. Said I was disappointed to see him playing like that, he's too talented to be taking cheap shots and I was a big fan of his while he was here. Honestly I was happy when he hurt himself, not because he was hurt, but he needed to be in the locker room before he hurt one of our guys. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Landry is another one of those prima donna WR's like OBJ. It's not coincidental they played together at LSU either. The difference between the two is Landry has shown himself to be an extremely dirty player. They both have that me first mentality though. Can't stand that guy and I'm glad they hit him where it hurts, in the pocket. 

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Landry is another one of those prima donna WR's like OBJ. It's not coincidental they played together at LSU either. The difference between the two is Landry has shown himself to be an extremely dirty player. They both have that me first mentality though. Can't stand that guy and I'm glad they hit him where it hurts, in the pocket. 

Obj is also a dirty player.  He throws punches on the regular (even vs Bills a few years ago) and threw a dangerous blindside shot to a player’s head vs Carolina.

they both act like uncoachable, entitled,  uncontrollable, petulant toddlers on the field. No wonder they are best buds.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/1/2018 at 7:12 AM, SoCal Deek said:

The Dolphins are bums! They're coach showed no signs of class.

Gase came out criticizing both Drake and Laundry and explicitly mentioned that it was unacceptable of what they did  ON the field.

6 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Gase came out criticizing both Drake and Laundry and explicitly mentioned that it was unacceptable of what they did  ON the field.

Possibly so but I don't recall seeing him on the field on Sunday....whereas I do remember the Bills coaches going out to break things up and bring their players back to the sideline.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:03 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

Eff Kiko Alonso

Eff Landry

Eff Drake

And Eff the entire Miami Dolphin team

Bunch of whiny little B word-azz punks. Hopefully free agency takes Landry out of our Division because I cant stand seeing him on the field. Someone needs to take out Kiko's knee, he's a dirty player using cheap shots to mask his poor playing.

Glad to see the Dolphins rivalry is back and heating up. I hope we have the players that can beat them down like the old days. Poyer and Hyde seem to be running the show, but it would be nice to have at least one badass in the Front 7.

Landry is easily my most hated player in the nfl.  Praying he leaves the division as well.  Such a dirty scumbag. 

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Obj is also a dirty player.  He throws punches on the regular (even vs Bills a few years ago) and threw a dangerous blindside shot to a player’s head vs Carolina.

they both act like uncoachable, entitled,  uncontrollable, petulant toddlers on the field. No wonder they are best buds.

No doubt they both smoke a lot of those too. :ph34r: