Props to McDermott haters!

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Today's extremely hard for me because I'm hungover. Also great because the Bills are finally going to the playoffs.

So...now what do you think about their new regime and their moves?

As usual, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. No, we were not a lock, needed a fluke play  and we don’t get a bye and a home game. But YES, we ended the stinking drought in McD’s first year and I’m not going to throw a wet blanket on this. It’s something to build on....

Good and bad things happen to every team in every season, but you get judged by how you handle it and where you end up....which for us is the playoffs! 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

We did. We are also fortunate that the game was against the Dolphins who had given up. They also played a QB who (admit it) nearly all of us had not heard of before this past week and yet the Dolphins and this unknown QB had 349 yards of offense against our defense.

I am happy that we are in the playoffs, but let's be a little realistic about this.

Obviously.

I wish he were though . . . especially this week.

Amen - Btw, from my vantage point, that Dolphin D didn't lay down. They were hitting hard and getting after it.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

AFAIK he's still getting paid by the Pegulas, so I doubt he has much of a problem getting credit in these credit-permissive days

Oh, you meant for the playoffs.....how many players he brought in are even still on the team?   A lot of turnover.

McCoy, Hyde, Poyer, Taylor (good or bad) I'll flip a coin on this draft since it's likely McDermott had a ton of say, but also unlikely he had time to scout anyone.

3 hours ago, Peter said:

I never asked either of you or anyone else to apologize.  

I am just being realistic. We had 349 yards rung up against us by a team that gave up on the season and was led by a guy who most of us never had heard of before and it took an absolute freaking miracle of a play by Dalton (4th and 12, 49 yard TD with 44 seconds left) for us to make the playoffs.

I am happy that we finally have some luck on our side after having none for so many years.  I also hope that we crush St. Doug because it will be miserable if we were to lose to that guy.

Happy New Year.

Go Bills!

I love hypocrisy. I love how yards against us count, but yards (not) gained by our offense don't.

:lol:

22 hours ago, Foreigner said:

Give your props to Andy Dalton.

22 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

You just can't come to grips, can you?:lol::lol:

Honestly, he's (Foreigner) right. You do realize that, right?

There were definitely some very pathetic losses by the Bills this year in which coaching decisions played a contributing factor.

Just now, John in Jax said:

Honestly, he's (Foreigner) right. You do realize that, right?

There were definitely some very pathetic losses by the Bills this year in which coaching decisions played a contributing factor.

You get stewed crow. Root vegetables included. I'm generous.

• Haha (+1) 1

Man I love all these threads calling out the “Tyrod haters” and “Process/McDermott haters” ? You’d think the Bills just won the Super Bowl. Some people at TBD are so desperate for vindication that they’ll grasp at anything.

23 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Coach of the year. Period. Deserves a full five years. Period. There can be no discussion.

I’m guessing you don’t watch too much NFL besides the Bills if you think Mcd is the coach of the year.

Mcvay, Zimmer, and pederson will rightfully finish way ahead of him in the voting .

Not knocking on Mcd. There are just better options for coach of the year candidates 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I love hypocrisy. I love how yards against us count, but yards (not) gained by our offense don't.

:lol:

Not only that but TT does it in spite of lousy coaches.  

Amazing.  

39 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I’m guessing you don’t watch too much NFL besides the Bills if you think Mcd is the coach of the year.

Mcvay, Zimmer, and pederson will rightfully finish way ahead of him in the voting .

Not knocking on Mcd. There are just better options for coach of the year candidates 

McVay actually has a guy that can play QB.  

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not only that but TT does it in spite of lousy coaches.  

Amazing.  

McVay actually has a guy that can play QB.  

He couldn’t play last year.

People were already calling him a bust, that’s how bad he looked.

Mcvay has done wonders with Goff this year. And he has turned one of the worst teams in football to a super bowl contender in one year 

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

He couldn’t play last year.

People were already calling him a bust, that’s how bad he looked.

Mcvay has done wonders with Goff this year. And he has turned one of the worst teams in football to a super bowl contender in one year 

Was he or wasn’t he a rookie?

Wasn't there a HC change there?

Amazing what proper coaches coach can do for  a young guy that can play QB.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan