Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

@Alphadawg7will attest, i was bringing bad juju to the shoutbox  it was less right when the ravens kicked off that alpha told me to leave the shoutbox.  i did.  and turned off the tv.  and next thing i know my phone begins to blow up.   i turn back on the game to see the ravens not do anything

15 minutes ago, rednecksbasketball said:

The Bills are playing with house money.  We literally have nothing to lose.  No body expected us to be here and now we are.  Just do what you do and enjoy.

Go Bills.

Except a playoff game and a chance to advance to the next round....

19 minutes ago, rednecksbasketball said:

The Bills are playing with house money.  We literally have nothing to loseNo body expected us to be here and now we are.  Just do what you do and enjoy.

Go Bills.

Another poster that doesn't understand the definition of 'literally'.

I expected us to make the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Had to watch the Bills game online because I’m at Disney in Orlando. The local station had the jags game on so I watched that one on the TV. Jags looked awful and only got a lucky TD on a gaffe by Mariotta. Bortles looked really, really bad. This is a very winnable game!

Bortles looked horrendous today. I would be more worried about playing against Tyrod than Bortles. 

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Had to watch the Bills game online because I’m at Disney in Orlando. The local station had the jags game on so I watched that one on the TV. Jags looked awful and only got a lucky TD on a gaffe by Mariotta. Bortles looked really, really bad. This is a very winnable game!

But, but.... 17-point favoriteabbb!nbn!!!!

This thread exists. THIS THREAD F'N EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to 26CB, Yolo, etc. for all your contributions over all this time.

Don't even know how to articulate this all. Let's just embrace the moment.

Happy new year everyone!!

• Like (+1) 2

I'm happy we are in man.  DAMN this is a GREAT Day.  Now with this game, my biggest concern is the passing game.  Passing on the Jags secondary is going to be a huge task.  I like the chances for our defense though because Bortles hasn't shown much of anything.  He did have a couple of good games down the stretch but outside of that I think it'll be a pretty conservative game from both offenses.