Will The Drought End Tonight?

The_Dude

Will The Drought End Tonight?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Bills End The Drought Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2017 at 11:00 PM

9 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I can't vote because it's to much to consider for me. Usually I find it fun to predict but for some reason it bothers me to say I think the Bills win but the other games don't swing a positive way.

A small part of me thinks it can all work.  I was wrong when I said Miami would beat us last time. Now I feel like Bills are a lock. It's the other games I don't feel good about in this equation.

The worst thing for me is if the Bills win but still don't get to make it. That would be brutal.

The worst thing for me would be to actually get the help we would have needed but the Bills dropped the ball in Miami.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve had this feeling all week that I can’t see it any other way. I may crash hard by dinner time but I’m hoping to continue riding this wave of positivity. We are going on to the playoffs!

I have felt pessemistic all week. Not today. Today I woke up feeling less nervous and very much at peace with it. We are going to win today and some miracle is going to go our way. I don't know how or why.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Bills can win the last game in Miami.......Tyrod, then, will hit free agency if released, with a 9-6 record as the starter this year........and he will get another gig at 10 mil a year or so....in the mean time......what will the bills do....who knows...another retread.  I would actually feel better if they got rid of Dennison and put in an OC who knew how to use TT's skills better. (and kept TT)

Edited by bigK14094

I voted Bills make it because my narrative has always been that nothing good happens until Ralph’s trash is thrown to the curb. 

If it doesn’t happen, I’m still happy with the team right now. They have exceeded my expectations for this year and the future looks very bright.

That being said, this doesn’t look anything like a playoff team right now... but neither do any of the other teams that haven’t clinched a spot yet. Blame it on the vast mediocrity of this watered-down league these days.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

They do, but the talking heads on ESPN and NFL Network have yet to get the memo.

Thats 100% true. The national perception is Tyrod is “ok” because all they see are the highlights and Tyrod can make big plays. He’ll be Mike Vick for 1 play, and then Trent Edwards for a quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1

Unfortunately, no.  

Had the 49ers missed that long FG at the gun vs. the Titans 2 weeks ago, I think we'd get in today.  

Bill Belichick's midseason trade of Jimmy G will likely be the reason we miss, let that sink in.

13 minutes ago, Estro said:

Unfortunately, no.  

Had the 49ers missed that long FG at the gun vs. the Titans 2 weeks ago, I think we'd get in today.  

Bill Belichick's midseason trade of Jimmy G will likely be the reason we miss, let that sink in.

And also the fact that Tennessee plays Houston and Indy twice and we play the Pats twice. No surprise they have the better AFC record.

However, I won't be shedding any tears over the Bills not going in. This team simply is not playoff caliber. Below average offensively and defensively. We are 8-7 because of turnovers and a lot of luck (winning every close game, every loss is a blowout).

I was much more disappointed when the 2004 and 2014 teams missed the playoffs – I thought those teams were actually deserving and could potentially compete in the wildcard.

Edited by FLXbillsmafia

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I say yes the NFL wants the streak over before it becomes a joke on NFL parity.

I think the streak then moves to MLB and the Seattle Mariners.

The Pats have already made parity a joke. I’m not convinced that the NFL is worried about that. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If the drought does end, what will be the new Buffalo badge of shame? We need something to agonize over.

Losing to Marrone. 

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

It’s most important that they win today.   A must win division win is a step forward then.  Losing shows no growth.  If they win and still get eliminated I will feel better about it.  

If they aren’t getting in anyway, I’d prefer the Bills lose.  It would probably move them up in the draft signicantly.

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The entire league knows what Tyrod can do. Nobody is impressed. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

They do, but the talking heads on ESPN and NFL Network have yet to get the memo.

Like lead Bills to the playoffs despite deck stacked against him on playcalling and WR - telling the nation, fans and team that Peterman gave the Bills a better chance to win at LAC.

Sorry haters, like it or not, TT will get a yuuuge national pass on that benching alone. Especially given how he handled it. Pure class.

Just now, moshermw said:

Like lead Bills to the playoffs despite deck stacked against him on playcalling and WR - telling the nation, fans and team that Peterman gave the Bills a better chance to win at LAC.

Sorry haters, like it or not, TT will get a yuuuge national pass on that benching alone. Especially given how he handled it. Pure class.

TT will not be a starter next year because the league knows he sucks. He’s passed for less than 100 yds more than once this year. He hasn’t led the Bills to a damn thing — if the Bills make the playoffs this year it’s not due to Taylor. We could have replaced Taylor’s production easily with a free agent QB. I wanted McCown, and I was right. Taylor is awful and when the Bills win they do so in spite of that gutless, trentative, mouthbreather.