World Junior tailgate at New Era Field

Headed to the lots now! Sorry Hammer, boys want to park at ECC as a few have to make sure they get to work after game. 

Just heard all all lanes of QEW closed near Fort Erie. Good, less knuckleheads there?:thumbsup::lol:

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Who knows, temps could be in the 40s for that game.

17 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...must be in The Fieldhouse then............

16 hours ago, matter2003 said:

try more like 15 with near zero wind chills.

My bad, for some reason I was thinking this game is next month.  Must have consumed too much holiday grog!

7 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Heated clothing. Keep the Core warm. I was sweating at 5 degrees Thursday while snow blowing!!!!

Been to a lot colder games than this. Dress for the weather and hit the toilets every once in awhile and it’s all good.

Im watching the game on my fire stick. Got a great feed from a Russian broadcast,full HD. Couldn’t find any decent US or Canada feeds.

My Nephew,Niece and their kids are at the game. The kids are loving it.

That Mittelstadt kid looks like a player. It’s tough to judge in that atmosphere but he sure can control the puck. Having an outdoor game in these conditions doesn’t do justice to either team.

Edited by dlonce

30 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Woohoo! Even saw a good 100 hundred drunk Canadians get tossed !

and damn, epic fight in the bus lot after the game, Canadians took it on the chin in that one too’

Imagine how many you DIDN’T SEE!  Ohhhhhh, Canada.....

Land of beer and honey....

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, thebug said:

Were there any Americans there? Didn’t look like many on TV. 

About 50/50 US/Canada. Great turnout. Full except for upper corners. So much better watching outdoor hockey in a football stadium. Hockey in baseball stadiums should be banned.