World Junior tailgate at New Era Field

The Sabre board won't let me register so as usual we will be holding space at Hammers Lot (4170 Abbott Rd Use 219 to 20a west, right on Abbott) for TBD posters in front of the white building. Parking starts at 11am. Cost us $20 US. Have a TBD sign on you dashboard. Thank You

Edited by Hammered a Lot

You have got to be out of your mind to go to that game.  I just went outside it is bitter cold.  You got to be even more nuts to tailgate.  Every year I think a home Bills playoff game would be awesome, then a cold front hits in late December/January & I think to myself maybe the drought isn't so bad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gordio said:

You have got to be out of your mind to go to that game.  I just went outside it is bitter cold.  You got to be even more nuts to tailgate.  Every year I think a home Bills playoff game would be awesome, then a cold front hits in late December/January & I think to myself maybe the drought isn't so bad. 

Wimp. I was sweating me arse off today using my snowblower.  I love it when it's COLD and dry not cool and humid. Crunch Crunch the snow talks!

6 hours ago, Gordio said:

Yeah. I bought tickets ages ago figuring it wouldn't be this cold. I'm going but my group will bail of it's really uncomfortable. 309 Row 2. Pity. Those are good seats.

7 hours ago, Gordio said:

Yawn 

9 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Yawn 

Yeah just went out grocery shopping at Wegmans this morning, it hurt to go out, car temp said 4 degrees.  I think I will skip this one.   Every year I have less & less tolerance for the winter.  My guess is with temps in the teens all through next week, the lake has got to be close to freezing which will turn off the snow machine although in Lancaster we have missed the last few bouts of Lake Effect.  It seems like it is staying down in ski country.   

Edited by Gordio

19 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

The Sabre board won't let me register so as usual we will be holding space at Hammers Lot (4170 Abbott Rd Use 219 to 20a west, right on Abbott) for TBD posters in front of the white building. Parking starts at 11am. Cost us $20 US. Have a TBD sign on you dashboard. Thank You

Will Mead be working this one, or does he only do Bills games?

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Yeah just went out grocery shopping at Wegmans this morning, it hurt to go out, car temp said 4 degrees.  I think I will skip this one.   Every year I have less & less tolerance for the winter.  My guess is with temps in the teens all through next week, the lake has got to be close to freezing which will turn off the snow machine although in Lancaster we have missed the last few bouts of Lake Effect.  It seems like it is staying down in ski country.   

Heated clothing. Keep the Core warm. I was sweating at 5 degrees Thursday while snow blowing!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Why can't you join?