Bills' Fan Creates GoFundMe Page to Have Tolbert Cut

26CornerBlitz

Why spend so much energy being this mean? Don't like his play? Come chat with fellow fans who agree with you (like me--I am also not pleased with Tolbert and don't know why he's on the team).

But it's a dick move to do this and try to make sure everyone including Tolbert and his teammates sees it. How does that make him feel? 

Before you start the queue of people chiming in with "Call the Wahmbulance," I'm just saying we can be better than this.  

• Like (+1) 2

I'm going to start a gofundme acct to help me to decide what I should order at Royal Dynasty tonight.  Is this how this works?

Why didn't this guy just light himself on fire...or   spin around and fall down.....or blow a guy for a Kiko jersey?

• Haha (+1) 1

Terrible. The guys human and he tries. It’s not his fault he’s being used incorrectly. 

He should never be run outside the tackles.

WTF is wrong with some people? I do have a sense of humor but to place a GFM page about getting cut goes overboard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is s total d-bag move by an apparent Bills fan.  Whether you like him or not, the man is human for Christ's sakes.

This sends a horrible image of Bills fans in general and along with table slamming or jumping. Our image is not very good right now.  I for one would like to see Bills fans acting with more class on-line and at the tailgating events. 

Hopefully someday these individuals will grow up! 

I mean maybe this will put a chip on his shoulder to prove people wrong. I doubt it happens cause he sucks. 

He should be nothing more as a locker room leader. Who is only on team to be a healthy inactive and provide leadership and energy before the game

Tolbert appears to be giving 100% effort which is all you can ask.  It's not his fault they're playing him as often as they do.  A hand off on 2nd and 20 at New England to Tolbert is an example of why Dennison needs to go.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Some people will do anything for attention.

He got Tolbert’s goat, so unfortunately he got the negative attention he desired.

Sad sign of the times, imo.

Yup.  Of course, the guy wouldn't have had even 15 seconds of attention if Tolbert doesn't throw a public tantrum.  I can not for the life of me understand why famous people engage in the social media sewer.

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  Of course, the guy wouldn't have had even 15 seconds of attention if Tolbert doesn't throw a public tantrum.  I can not for the life of me understand why famous people engage in the social media sewer.

Fame wacks people out. Look at Kevin Durant. Best player on the planet, hundreds of millions, making fake twitter accounts to defend himself.

It's the world of social media. We can get on our highhorses and act like we haven't been just as culpable cyberbulling (I am using this term VERY loosely) all year. It's way for fans to entertain themselves. I'm sure tolbert takes this with a grain of salt

1 hour ago, JTown said:

This is s total d-bag move by an apparent Bills fan.  Whether you like him or not, the man is human for Christ's sakes.

This sends a horrible image of Bills fans in general and along with table slamming or jumping. Our image is not very good right now.  I for one would like to see Bills fans acting with more class on-line and at the tailgating events. 

Hopefully someday these individuals will grow up! 

This gives us a bad image? Please. If anyone thinks this asshat speaks for any Bills fans, they're just as !@#$ing stupid as the idiot who started this GoFundMe page.

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That doesn't add up with him signing for quite a sum to be on Denver's practice squad and subsequently being signed to the New Orleans 53.

He got paid $30K a week to be on Denver's practice squad, which works out to $510k over a 17 week season.  He was signed by the Saints in November for a deal that pays him an average of $645k a year.  Not exactly top dollar, and quite a bit less than what Tolbert's collecting.