Terry Pegula: "We Have to Fix Replay"

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How the f### does this relate to who gets the call?

Because it does.  It's the same rationale people use with more attractive people.  Sports entities who are champions/winners regularly get calls.  It's always been this way.

I remember when I was a kid hearing an announcer say "you can't take the heavyweight title from the champ via a decision".  Uh...what?  That thinking is pervasive across sports.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
29 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Im already looking forward to the XFL coming back. I will truly give it a shot. What happened to the Bills and Steelers really make me want to find something new. 

They have a legit shot at taking a portion of the NFL fan base with overpaid players who constantly whine about how hard they have it.  If they go back to a more 90's style of game rules wise, with more hitting and less ridiculous PI calls and such, they are definitely going to have a chance to provide a product that many fans want to see and the NFL cannot provide anymore. 

The NFL is in some serious trouble.  The quality of the game has been in a steady decline for awhile with rules adjusted to protect the players.  Not just because you can't hit people the way you used to, but because due to lack of practice time, tackling and other fundamentals of the game are deteriorating, making the product less than what it should be.  I could see the XFL being real competition to the NFL in ten years.  The only advantage the NFL really  has is its history.  Which they have hurt themselves with franchise relocation in the pursuit of the all mighty dollar.  It may very well kill them in the long run.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Because it does.  It's the same rationale people use with more attractive people.  Sports entities who are champions/winners regularly get calls.  It's always been this way.

I remember when I was a kid hearing an announcer say "you can't take the heavyweight title from the champ via a decision".  Uh...what?  That thinking is pervasive across sports.

Maybe on the field but not in the replay booth, and especially when one official consistently makes bizarre calls in one team's favor. That's called game fixing,

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Until the league and the network wants you to be marketable you aren't doing squat.

And this is a complete travesty if true.  I think the Steelers ownership would be on board, as well as others.  So not just Buffalo. 

I’ve been saying the refs have colluded for the pats and against the Bills for over a decade.  Did you guys expect them to overturn KBs td?  Unless you haven’t been watching Bills games for the last decade+, you would’ve known that they were going to overturn it.  There was zero doubt in my mind they would take the TD away.  Same with the 4th & 1.  Because the camera showed the ball crossing the line, I knew they’d overturn it.  It didn’t matter that he voluntarily pulled it back (yes, it doesn’t matter, but not for the Pats vs the Bills).  It’s just how it is. I wish I didn’t love this team so much.  It would make it possible to walk away from this joke of a league.  But I can’t walk away.  Ever.  Sigh.  F the NfL for inevitably taking a years off of my life.  The refs are on the take or instructed to help determine outcomes (not just against the Bills).  There’s isn’t anyone that can convince me otherwise.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ve been saying the refs have colluded for the pats and against the Bills for over a decade.  Did you guys expect them to overturn KBs td?  Unless you haven’t been watching Bills games for the last decade+, you would’ve known that they were going to overturn it.  There was zero doubt in my mind they would take the TD away.  Same with the 4th & 1.  Because the camera showed the ball crossing the line, I knew they’d overturn it.  It didn’t matter that he voluntarily pulled it back (yes, it doesn’t matter, but not for the Pats vs the Bills).  It’s just how it is. I wish I didn’t love this team so much.  It would make it possible to walk away from this joke of a league.  But I can’t walk away.  Ever.  Sigh.  F the NfL for inevitably taking a years off of my life.  The refs are on the take or instructed to help determine outcomes (not just against the Bills).  There’s isn’t anyone that can convince me otherwise.  

There are referees in WWE matches too.

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Well, they were tied going into the half.  They lost by 3 TDs..

59 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Terry vs the NFL:

FancyTartArchaeocete-max-1mb.gif

Terry wins!

Riveron goes down!

54 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I hate saying this,

But until we get a real qb here we wont be getting calls. 

Anyone see tt get blasted.with no call also

Along with the first.down marker being the end zone apparently...

Just hang on a little longer, spring is coming.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I am in the boat with you but it is exactly why the league doesn't care. If we aren't willing to vote with our eyeballs and our dollars they will continue to operate the same as they have been.