Bills 2018 opponents confirmed

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Real difficult schedule as Minn, GB, Jags, Ravensplus two against Cheatriots makes us 10-6 perhaps

Are you basing that off how teams are this season or do you have a crystal ball?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Are you basing that off how teams are this season or do you have a crystal ball?

My crystal ball says 7-9

Losses:

NE x 2

Jags

Titans

Charger's

Texans

Packers 

Vikings

Ravens

Who knows, could be broken.

Thanks for.posting

As interesting as this is to look at, trying to make a prediction about record or wins/losses is ridiculous. There are way too many unknowns. Even right before the season who could have predicted...

Rams

Eagles

Saints

Cowboys

Packers

Raiders

Probably even more...

Then factor in the draft, free agency, coaching changes, injuries and week to week match ups, it's basically impossible

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jasovon said:

Patriots. It's never been more clear that we simply are not allowed to beat them. 

Actually now that I think about it, what you said makes sense.  We basically start the season 0-2 by default, and have to try and make hay in those remaining 14 games.

The only other game I see as “unwinnable” for next year is @GB, assuming Rodgers is playing.

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Actually now that I think about it, what you said makes sense.  We basically start the season 0-2 by default, and have to try and make hay in those remaining 14 games.

Could be worse...we could be the Browns and basically be 0-6 to start the season.

48 minutes ago, RiotAct said:
51 minutes ago, Dalton said:

Huh?  How do you figure?

we need Dunkirk Don in here to tell us the order of the games.

First we need Don to confirm that what Sal has posted is accurate. I can't believe anything until there's confirmation through Don LMAO

55 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Light travel for the Bills in 2018 with no games in the Mountain or Pacific Time Zones.

Good point.  That helps!

41 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice theory, but the Bills started 1-1 in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017.

He’s saying the two Pats games are automatic losses