Kelvin Benjamin's play today and moving forward

Didn't see it posted, if it was...please take down.  

For a man that has a torn Meniscus, boy did he look good.  He was high pointing the ball and winning 50/50 balls all game.  I cannot wait to see him when he's healthy and we decide to throw to him more than Tyrod has.  He's gotten bashed since we acquired him as not very good.  When used properly like we did today, he will be a huge part of our team next year.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

For a man that has a torn MCL, boy did he look good.  He was high pointing the ball and winning 50/50 balls all game.  I cannot wait to see him when he's healthy and we decide to throw to him more than Tyrod has.  He's gotten bashed since we acquired him as not very good.  When used properly like we did today, he will be a huge part of our team next year.  

Benjamin does not have a torn MCL, as you probably heard Nantz incorrectly proclaim early in the game. KB has a torn meniscus; it's apples and oranges.

26 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

For a man that has a torn MCL, boy did he look good.  He was high pointing the ball and winning 50/50 balls all game.  I cannot wait to see him when he's healthy and we decide to throw to him more than Tyrod has.  He's gotten bashed since we acquired him as not very good.  When used properly like we did today, he will be a huge part of our team next year.  

Torn meniscus not MCL.

Benjamin played great today. He would have had more impact if our QB would throw it to him and trust him more often. If we go the rookie route, we may need to take one step backwards to get two steps forward in the long run. Rudolph might be there for us without trading away our other picks.  

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

What makes you think the Bills will get one better then Tyrod?

They pass em up every year. It's what the Bills do. Pass on QBs.

Well.... I know what you are trying to say, however, I actually have faith in this staff. I really can't explain why though. I have not had a good feeling about the front office since the Polian/Butler days. I am usually fairly pessimistic about this stuff (for the Bills anyhow).