Kelvin Benjamin's play today and moving forward

He played great today. I keep hearing people say our WR core is weak, I disagree. Add a speedster and a QB that can get the ball to him, man we'll be dangerous. Also we need a new KR/PR, I like Tate but he is not cutting it as a returner.

Edited by Clyde Smith

5 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Didn't see it posted, if it was...please take down.  

For a man that has a torn MCL, boy did he look good.  He was high pointing the ball and winning 50/50 balls all game.  I cannot wait to see him when he's healthy and we decide to throw to him more than Tyrod has.  He's gotten bashed since we acquired him as not very good.  When used properly like we did today, he will be a huge part of our team next year.  

Peterman had no problem finding him in a blizzard, he'll be great next year with TT gone

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

For the love of god get a QB for him and everyone else! It’s been wayyyyyyy too long. 

Not sure I can stomach one more game with TT. Yes I know he’s the “best” we have. That doesn’t make it any easier. 

It not even the accuracy stuff or the progression and happy feet.  

He seems to be getting even less clutch.

when they went for it early on that 4th down, he scrambled around cluelessly then attempted some odd shovel pass as he was running out of bounds. Worst case there you chuck it up. 

The guy is so conservative even when there is nothing to lose. That’s probably my biggest gripe at this point. 

Edit: I will say for all the yardage folks- he threw for more yards than Brady today. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood