Hope we don’t make playoff

Joaquin1119

Hate to say, but we don’t deserve to be in the playoff. I know it been since 1999, but I want our team to make it when we are good not “omg let’s hope if that team lose, so we can make it”. TT is driving me nuts. And our D ain’t really that great or good. They above average 

1 hour ago, Joaquin1119 said:

Hate to say, but we don’t deserve to be in the playoff. I know it been since 1999, but I want our team to make it when we are good not “omg let’s hope if that team lose, so we can make it”. TT is driving me nuts. And our D ain’t really that great or good. They above average 

But if we make the playoffs, do we still not deserve it? Who would, a team with a worse record than ours? I'm pissed about the game now I read idiotic comments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, McBean said:

Fire McDermott he’s a kitty

Yep .....i mean ****, we've actually exceeded expectations,  but lets fire the guy out the door. And when the next guy comes in and has a winning record.....lets fire him too...asshat.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2

You're a Bills fan and you hope they don't make the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yep .....i mean ****, we've actually exceeded expectations,  but lets fire the guy out the door. And when the next guy comes in and has a winning record.....lets fire him too...asshat.

Take up for the coward that’s your call. The no nuts coach gave it to em.

we’ll be searching for a new one in 2 years SOS.

Thank you for being a fan.......

Is the drought your binky?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Take up for the coward that’s your call. The no nuts coach gave it to em.

we’ll be searching for a new one in 2 years SOS.

Well whatever.....fire a guy out of town after a year. Keep the carousel of coaches continuing. Surely there's nothing to be gained from continuity.