Hope we don’t make playoff

Joaquin1119

On 12/24/2017 at 3:39 PM, Joaquin1119 said:

Hate to say, but we don’t deserve to be in the playoff. I know it been since 1999, but I want our team to make it when we are good not “omg let’s hope if that team lose, so we can make it”. TT is driving me nuts. And our D ain’t really that great or good. They above average 

Bills deserve playoffs but some fans don't.  Go be a Browns fan.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would rank the stupidity of this thread right up there with the "Trade Mario for Skelton straight up" thread, all the threads on how a win hurts our playoff chances, and any thread ever posted by Crayonz.  At least Crayonz were funny though.

3 minutes ago, billkill said:

op doesnt deserve to watch bills playoffs

The whole point of digging up this thread. So many people shitting on the Bills all year, now acting like they supported them all year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would rank the stupidity of this thread right up there with the "Trade Mario for Skelton straight up" thread, all the threads on how a win hurts our playoff chances, and any thread ever posted by Crayonz.  At least Crayonz were funny though.

Nothing is as stupid as "Trade Mario for Skelton straight up" thread.  That should be pinned in a forum as a warning of future shame and damage riods do.

• Haha (+1) 1