CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL President Trump makes me laugh (and wow did he trigger the trolls!)

Amazing that people take that much time to go out of there way to be so hateful and negative.  Maybe some will accuse me of pot calling the kettle black but in almost all cases I do not go out of my way to reply to an empty opportunity.  Those people went sideways in turn 1 without contact.

How a rational mind can believe that there is still a major issue going on and the overwhelming majority bringing up Obama is incredible

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Amazing that people take that much time to go out of there way to be so hateful and negative.  Maybe some will accuse me of pot calling the kettle black but in almost all cases I do not go out of my way to reply to an empty opportunity.  Those people went sideways in turn 1 without contact.

How a rational mind can believe that there is still a major issue going on and the overwhelming majority bringing up Obama is incredible

Yeah, I am sure some are bots (just looking at their twitter accounts leads to that belief) but there are a large number of er, people in that thread just going out of their way to screech vitriol, lies, and smears over caps lock, Happy New Year greetings, and random ridiculousness.  

It must be exhausting to be so angry all the time. ?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am waiting for the day that airports across this country decide to take CNN off their airwaves (which they should).

CNN will have to close their doors because of awful ratings.

Won't mean much though because MSNBC has been number one lately, even though I wonder about that because FOX's big three have been on vacation for two weeks.

Romney’s doing it just like all the other never Trumpers - to get on the leftist media programs so he can get his views known.

At least they’re not paying him to do it like most of the slimy Rhinos and NeoCons Rat’s that we’re ousted from the rings of influence they enjooand profited from so handsomely for the entire careers. 

Bold move Cotton...

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

Bash is the same exact age as me, yet she looks like she is 77.

Amazing.

That is because she has no fat on her. Collegan can only do so much.  When you (generic you) are in front of a TV camera it is tough because you need to be skinny (not just thin) for the camera on your body, but your (generic your) face looks like hell as you age without any fat in it - that youthful, dewy look seldom lasts into your 40s.  Now there are exceptions to that (Megyn Kelly for one), but for the most part, look at the women over 45 on the news - they don't get soft-lens treatment (or the retouches for film or stills), so skinny and old looking it is!

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is because she has no fat on her. Collegan can only do so much.  When you (generic you) are in front of a TV camera it is tough because you need to be skinny (not just thin) for the camera on your body, but your (generic your) face looks like hell as you age without any fat in it - that youthful, dewy look seldom lasts into your 40s.  Now there are exceptions to that (Megyn Kelly for one), but for the most part, look at the women over 45 on the news - they don't get soft-lens treatment (or the retouches for film or stills), so skinny and old looking it is!

One of the things that I find irritating about news/entertainment anchors/reporters is when the reporting turns to stories about "shaming" and ageism.  I'm not debating it happens, but one of THE most important entries on a resume for jobs of that nature is "look great on camera".  So, to be in the position to be a victim of ageism, you had to look substantially better than the average person to begin with. So...while looks matter, it's often only offensive when looks matter later. 

What do you think a casual reader believes happened if they only read these two headlines?

They probably believe a white man in his 40’s killed a beautiful 7-year-old black girl.

This is why we can’t trust media like @CNN.

You must read and vet multiple sources to find the truth.

DwQM5wtU0AANPb7.jpgDwQM5v6UcAAAoZo.jpg

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What do you think a casual reader believes happened if they only read these two headlines?

They probably believe a white man in his 40’s killed a beautiful 7-year-old black girl.

New details reveal suspects fired at Jazmine Barnes' vehicle by mistake

Here's yahoo.com's bull#### take on it. Some Ahole liberal judge will take this info 

into consideration.

And here's the white guy in the red truck...83fe21c6edd24ea98a9e38b23033e814_original.thumb.jpg.f81ab5d4c6eca7a0f4bc71267bc70a32.jpg

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I heard this reported this morning.  Some of the community is complaining that the police arrested a black man and coerced his confession to protect a white murderer.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I heard this reported this morning.  Some of the community is complaining that the police arrested a black man and coerced his confession to protect a white murderer.

because white guys in the 40s with pickup trucks are likely to commit drive by shootings :wacko:

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

because white guys in the 40s with pickup trucks are likely to commit drive by shootings :wacko:

There was a white guy, in his 40's, in a red pickup at the scene of the shooting.  And he took off after the shooting.  Because he was afraid for his life.  

And Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee is still calling for him to be investigated by the FBI for hate crimes.  

Dear Diary, today I accidentally argued in front of the entire world that border security requires real barriers, when I meant to say the opposite and grandstand against the President. But then I had a Whopper so I feel better.

I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog 3h3 hours ago
My Chippendale Dancer name is Steele Slatts

.?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

LMFAO.

There is no one better than Tucker Carlson.

They didn't invent the expression........ You can't **** the Tuck for nothing.

You can't say c u c k around here?

Edit: How hot is Lauren Blanchard?

Edited by njbuff

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

Mexican authorities found at least 20 bodies, most of them burned, along a dirt road in the northern state of Tamaulipas near the US border, officials said. https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/americas/mexico-bodies-burned-tamaulipas/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-01-11T02%3A53%3A01

6:53 PM - 10 Jan 2019

Send Acosta to investigate I'm sure it's fine

• Like (+1) 1