CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you start the argument with "trump's literally Hitler", as many in the MSM did, it leaves you no room to escalate (or deescalate) the rhetoric. 

I guess MSM is trying to make up for 8 years of crickets during Obama's administration. You know, the "scandal free" administrator.

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you start the argument with "trump's literally Hitler", as many in the MSM did, it leaves you no room to escalate (or deescalate) the rhetoric. 

mecha-hitler?....or I can see a move into fictional characters. Trump is the "new Serpentor!!!"

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

mecha-hitler?....or I can see a move into fictional characters. Trump is the "new Serpentor!!!"

You have to go to Super Hitler before Literal Super Hitler, then graduate on to Literal Super Mecha-Hitler.

There's a clear chain of progression one must follow. Just like he must go from Literal Super Mecha-Hitler to Literal Super Mecha-Hitler Cobra Commander to finally reaching Literal Super Mecha-Hitler Serpentor.

The only caveat to this progression is if they take the nuclear option and go straight to Megatron. Let's hope it never escalates that far. For the Children.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You have to go to Super Hitler before Literal Super Hitler, then graduate on to Literal Super Mecha-Hitler.

There's a clear chain of progression one must follow. Just like he must go from Literal Super Mecha-Hitler to Literal Super Mecha-Hitler Cobra Commander to finally reaching Literal Super Mecha-Hitler Serpentor.

The only caveat to this progression is if they take the nuclear option and go straight to Megatron. Let's hope it never escalates that far. For the Children.

Would mecha-Hitler be Stalin?  Or is he made of titanium or magnesium or something?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Would mecha-Hitler be Stalin?  Or is he made of titanium or magnesium or something?

You're confusing Robo-Hitler with Mecha-Hitler. Easy mistake to make.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

You're confusing Robo-Hitler with Mecha-Hitler. Easy mistake to make.

You mean Sonderkraftautomatischekraftfahrzeug-Hitler and Panzerkampfmaschinegehilfer-Hitler.  

Don't see how I can confuse the two...

• Haha (+1) 2

I love how CNN cries like a bunch of babies and play the victim when one of their cronies (Kaitlin Collins) gets booted out of the WH when she barks an inappropriate question at the EU press conference. 

Then she goes on her network's low rated shows and they all cry victimhood. What a bunch of crying dummies. I swear.

I will spell out it so that crap network can understand.......................

Asking questions isn't inappropriate................... it's the setting you ask them in that is inappropriate.

An EU press conference IS NOT the place to scream your stupid questions about Cohen and Helsinki......... and that is why your typically smug reporter got thrown out of the EU conference.

CNN should be banned from everything Trump until he is no longer in office. 

The dangerous thing is that people at other MSM networks side with CNN. The REAL people certainly don't.

Edited by njbuff

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

it's like playing the first song already turned up to 11.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I love how CNN cries like a bunch of babies and play the victim when one of their cronies (Kaitlin Collins) gets booted out of the WH when she barks an inappropriate question at the EU press conference. 

Then she goes on her network's low rated shows and they all cry victimhood. What a bunch of crying dummies. I swear.

I will spell out it so that crap network can understand.......................

Asking questions isn't inappropriate................... it's the setting you ask them in that is inappropriate.

An EU press conference IS NOT the place to scream your stupid questions about Cohen and Helsinki......... and that is why your typically smug reporter got thrown out of the EU conference.

CNN should be banned from everything Trump until he is no longer in office. 

The dangerous thing is that people at other MSM networks side with CNN. The REAL people certainly don't.

No.  The press corp has to stick together and they should all ask tough questions as a check on the executive branch.  They stood up for Fox when Obama tried to limit access to their reporter despite their biased negative coverage.  They should do the same for CNN.  

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  The press corp has to stick together and they should all ask tough questions as a check on the executive branch.  They stood up for Fox when Obama tried to limit access to their reporter despite their biased negative coverage.  They should do the same for CNN.  

They did.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Screaming questions at an event that has nothing to do with the questions they are screaming is not the way to go about it.

Some professionalism would be nice.

For example, if I am a reporter at the EU presser, I am not rudely screaming questions about Cohen............ which has NOTHING to do with why they are having an EU press conference.

Freedom of the press doesn't give someone the right to scream nonsense at a President. Show more respect than that. But CNN plays by their own hateful rules.

And for the record, If FOX did that to Obama, the FOX reporters should have been thrown out on their butts too.

No excuse for barking rudely at a sitting President......... ANY SITTING PRESIDENT.