CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Heroes are those who WIN Finals.

Gonna fix this for you. 

Heroes have NOTHING to do with winning or losing a kid’s game.

Heroes work with their local school district to change the face of education for those that need it the absolute most.

Losers are forced to settle out of court for defrauding students in an attempt to create personal gain.

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Gonna fix this for you. 

Heroes work with their local school district to change the face of education for those that need it the absolute most.

Losers are forced to settle out of court for defrauding students in an attempt to create personal gain.

Blow it out yer ass.

Edited by row_33

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Gonna fix this for you. 

Lebron james is a hero for opening a charter school? Lol

55 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Lebron james is a hero for opening a charter school? Lol

Man, the Left mist have their panties in a twist over THAT.  How DARE he not only infer that public education is inferior, but also have the gall to actually do something about it. He must be an Uncle Tom. [#RESISTNAZIOPPRESSIONANDWHITEPRIVILEGE]

DON LEMON’S DUMB RESPONSE TO BEING CALLED DUMB

When President Trump assumed office, I resolved to begin watching CNN’s talk shows. Why? Because I wanted to make sure I heard reasoned criticism of the new administration.

After about two weeks, I concluded that there was precious little reasoned criticism of Trump to be found on CNN. Typically, the network served up bloated panels with each member trying to outdo the others in mindlessly attacking the new president.

Finding CNN unwatchable, I turned to Charlie Rose. He was insufferable, but asked mostly intelligent questions to mostly intelligent guests. We all know what became of Charlie, however.

By then, I realized that I could get my fill of anti-Trump content — some reasoned, some not — just by reading the Washington Post every day.

Of all the folks I watched during my brief flirtation with CNN, Don Lemon struck me as the least intelligent. Thus, although President Trump’s recent statement that Lemon is the dumbest man on television covers a vast amount of territory, I’m not about to quarrel.

Lenon, naturally, is quarreling. But he’s doing so in a way that reinforces Trump’s assessment.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/08/don-lemons-dumb-response-to-being-called-dumb.php

CNN is a socially liberal, war monger Network. They’ve never met a conflict they were skeptical of. I’d say they are more hawkish than Fox News. They have former CIA Anderson Cooper, and 1/2 of their panels consist of neocons. Wolf Blitzer loves propping up Israel & has never sided with Palestinians. 

They openly crap on Progressives and cannot stand Trump’s trade policies as its messing up the status quo establishment order. 

Rather than focus on why Hillary lost (electoral college aside) they focus on Russia. It makes it easier than admitting where the Democrats have gone wrong since Jimmy Carter embraced neoliberalism & they went into an even more center right stance under the Third Way revolution. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

CNN is a socially liberal, war monger Network. They’ve never met a conflict they were skeptical of. I’d say they are more hawkish than Fox News. They have former CIA Anderson Cooper, and 1/2 of their panels consist of neocons. Wolf Blitzer loves propping up Israel & has never sided with Palestinians. 

They openly crap on Progressives and cannot stand Trump’s trade policies as its messing up the status quo establishment order. 

Rather than focus on why Hillary lost (electoral college aside) they focus on Russia. It makes it easier than admitting where the Democrats have gone wrong since Jimmy Carter embraced neoliberalism & they went into an even more center right stance under the Third Way revolution. 

There is no such thing as "former CIA".

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

who says I wasn 't?  Was he better in ABA or NBA?  I saw both in person.

you saw him in both

and you are asking me?

i don't have those kind of powers....

and yeah, you had to be there because Doc will get no love at all going forward

on the other hand, Dwight Howard will be worshiped 100% in about 15 years based on his stats.