CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become 'destructive propaganda machine'

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He sounded like one of Fox's most vociferous liberal critics. But Peters is a staunch conservative who feels the network has lost its way.

"For years, I was glad to be associated with Fox. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one," he said Wednesday. "But with the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine, and I don't do propaganda for anyone."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/07/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-anderson-cooper/index.html

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become 'destructive propaganda machine'

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He sounded like one of Fox's most vociferous liberal critics. But Peters is a staunch conservative who feels the network has lost its way.

"For years, I was glad to be associated with Fox. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one," he said Wednesday. "But with the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine, and I don't do propaganda for anyone."

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/07/media/ralph-peters-fox-news-anderson-cooper/index.html

He lost me at has become.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

8CRFzQsM?format=jpg&name=800x419

Media hype continues non-stop but........................

Gallup: Donald Trump's weekly job approval jumps to match the highest level of his presidency at 45-50 (was 42-54 last week).

TURN UP THE VOLUME ON THAT APPROVAL RATING BABY!

CNN’s Brian Stelter reminded of his own network’s breathless coverage of Trump’s empty podium

Brian Stelter is CNN’s media guy, which means it’s his job to watch Fox News and then complain about what’s on. On Wednesday night, he noted that only Fox News and Fox Business were carrying the president’s speech from Duluth, Minn.

It’s been a couple of years; maybe Stelter has forgotten the coverage his own network gave candidate Donald Trump before the election. Others haven’t, though.

?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN’s Brian Stelter reminded of his own network’s breathless coverage of Trump’s empty podium

Brian Stelter is CNN’s media guy, which means it’s his job to watch Fox News and then complain about what’s on. On Wednesday night, he noted that only Fox News and Fox Business were carrying the president’s speech from Duluth, Minn.

It’s been a couple of years; maybe Stelter has forgotten the coverage his own network gave candidate Donald Trump before the election. Others haven’t, though.

?

I haven't watched Sunday Morning talking head shows since cutting the cord.  But I recall Stelter was a rather weak replacement for Howard Kurtz.

Doe Media Buzz and Reliable Sources ever critique each other?  I can just imagine Kurtz showing a clip from Reliable Sources and ending the segment in the Willy Wonka pose

7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg&f=1

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:

apparently CNN got Glenn Beck to run off crying on the weekend, so that was a good thing.

I saw that interview.

No one has any love for Beck, but to say that little Georgie Constanza is disingenuous would be the understatement of a lifetime.

20 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I saw that interview.

No one has any love for Beck, but to say that little Georgie Constanza is disingenuous would be the understatement of a lifetime.

i have blocked CNN, saw the story from gleeful conservative sources....

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

i have blocked CNN, saw the story from gleeful conservative sources....

Do you mean 'blocked' as in using parental control to prevent anyone from viewing it?

10 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Do you mean 'blocked' as in using parental control to prevent anyone from viewing it?

i went to the setup menu and blocked CNN from being shown, and on the screen guide as well

• Haha (+1) 1

I think this is more than just CNN:

Methodology: This SurveyMonkey/Axios online poll was conducted June 15-19, 2018 among a total sample of 3,936 adults, selected from the nearly 3 million people who take surveys on the SurveyMonkey platform each day. The modeled error estimate for the full sample is plus or minus 2.5 percentage points. The full breakdown by demographics is located here. (google drive upload)

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think this is more than just CNN:

Methodology: This SurveyMonkey/Axios online poll was conducted June 15-19, 2018 among a total sample of 3,936 adults, selected from the nearly 3 million people who take surveys on the SurveyMonkey platform each day. The modeled error estimate for the full sample is plus or minus 2.5 percentage points. The full breakdown by demographics is located here. (google drive upload)

Even the majority of the dems believe this per the poll and since such a vast majority of the repubs believe this, some RINOS must believe in it too. With this widespread lack of faith in the media the more they attack Trump, the more they lose.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Paulus said:

CNN really is disgusting... I think it is the pretending to be unbiased that makes it so gross.

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-iii/cnn-host-proclaims-national-emergency

Baron acknowledged the Post is "more blunt about calling out falsehoods" than it was previously "because there are so many of them and they're so blatant." 

Uhhh...aren't those the type of falsehoods that call out themselves? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Acosta... poor Acosta:

Hahahaha............. the President even rips little pansy Acosta on foreign soil.

Acosta brought it all upon himself and no one should feel sorry for little Jimmy in the least.

But I'll bet crying Jim will go on one of the badly rated shows at CNN and cry victimhood.

I wonder is CNN will be around after Trump's second term? This is a real question.

• Haha (+1) 1

CNN is a boring attempt to present themselves as merely pointing out Trump's lies

This is not of much help when we have MSNBC and Fox taking actual stances with entertainment for the various factions

I was catching the end of the Ingraham Angle, and they showed a clip of someone on CNN talking to the head of NATO, and asked him a leading question trying to get him to say something negative about trump and he said the exact opposite, then they came back on and she and her guest were laughing, good stuff

• Like (+1) 1

White House has had Amb. Bolton cancel his CNN interview tmorrow

Buck SextonVerified account @BuckSexton 11h11 hours ago

Purpose of CNN today is to launder liberalism through a false claim of nonpartisan journalism so that’s it’s (almost) entirely liberal audience can think its political prejudices are just objective reality.

It is a dishonest premise, and we need not play along with it anymore

When was last time you saw a CNN anchor appear anywhere but a home team media forum or take cheap shots from a keyboard?

Says a lot

I could not agree more
  • Like (+1) 3