CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Now a ridiculous tape is CNN's way of trying to get Trump.

The madness continues.

Unless the judge is a staunch liberal............ any other judge would laugh this tape off in court.

He's is all sorts of trouble! 

A federal judge rejected the president’s effort to stop a lawsuit that alleges he is violating the Constitution by continuing to do business with foreign governments. If the ruling stands, it could bring unprecedented scrutiny onto President Trump’s businesses.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Now a ridiculous tape is CNN's way of trying to get Trump.

The madness continues.

Unless the judge is a staunch liberal............ any other judge would laugh this tape off in court.

Judge Napolitano disagrees. He's the furthest person from a liberal.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's is all sorts of trouble! 

A federal judge rejected the president’s effort to stop a lawsuit that alleges he is violating the Constitution by continuing to do business with foreign governments. If the ruling stands, it could bring unprecedented scrutiny onto President Trump’s businesses.

Your obsession with your hate of Trump is at a laughable stage now.

You keep thinking he is in all sorts of trouble, Sparky. It's gotten you so far, hasn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

You keep thinking he is in all sorts of trouble, Sparky. It's gotten you so far, hasn't it?

No, I've gotten far in spite of it :) 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

He is also one of the biggest anti-Trumpers out there.

Zero credibility.

liberals should learn that it's not a smart move in life to think of people as totally evil or totally perfect

ESPECIALLY over something so dumb as political parties in the US, there's barely any useful diff between the two....

Just now, row_33 said:

liberals should learn that it's not a smart move in life to think of people as totally evil or totally perfect

ESPECIALLY over something so dumb as political parties in the US, there's barely any useful diff between the two....

I have learned the last two years that liberals are physically and mentally incapable of anything but hate. It is what it is.

I get they hate Trump to the fiber of their beings, but they are STILL throwing crap at us to try and get Trump impeached.

Now, if they can actually prove Trump of a wrong-doing.................. I'm game............. otherwise STFU dumb liberals.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hey, take it easy on Gleeful Gator. As of last week he got promoted to 1st Assistant Laundry Folderperson in Bob's Hometown Laundromat & Adult Toy Store. It took him a long time to get to that position and he's gotten far in spite of the pressure.

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have learned the last two years that liberals are physically and mentally incapable of anything but hate. It is what it is.

I get they hate Trump to the fiber of their beings, but they are STILL throwing crap at us to try and get Trump impeached.

Now, if they can actually prove Trump of a wrong-doing.................. I'm game............. otherwise STFU dumb liberals.

apparently Trump liked to lay upon the ladies

i guess that a treasonable crime in the minds of butthurt liberals these days.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Can you possibly imagine that this is a big story?

But I'm the pathetic one for laughing at these assclowns.

I find it encouraging that these sorts of stories get so much play.  How good a job must Trump be doing that something so trivial as this is newsworthy?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Liberals  don’t respect families, religion, tradition, logic, evidence

they hate the USA and fully deserve the depression they complain they are feeling inside

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This should scare the hell out of more than a few "journalists". 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1022097879253635072

People say he is the best troll ever in the history of trolls.   Really good.  He's the best.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Wouldn't hurt Rs to do this either.

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

When you have an actual crime with some evidence, come back, let's talk.  but until then, hold it between your knees.

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

People say he is the best troll ever in the history of trolls.   Really good.  He's the best.

Wouldn't hurt Rs to do this either.

When you have an actual crime with some evidence, come back, let's talk.  but until then, hold it between your knees.

There is no love for Trump. How many times are you going to pigheadedly ignore this??!!!

Sent up anyone with credibility and he will lose huge in 2020

Just now, row_33 said:

There is no love for Trump. How many times are you going to pigheadedly ignore this??!!!

Sent up anyone with credibility and he will lose huge in 2020

I don't like Trump.  I didn't vote for him and probably won't next time either.  We'll see.

But what I like less is hypocrisy and lying and blind partisanship which has become the Ds (and Rs) strategy.

I would advise the Ds to re evaluate what they are doing.  We can't afford for them nominate another loser who just says I'm not Trump and you're a racist/sexist/homophobe/xenophobe (oops, forgot anti-semite).  Looks like they have learned nothing but more of same at this point.

Ds screamed to high heaven when on Obama's first day Rs said they wanted to make him a one term president.  Then the R wins and what to Ds do?  RESIST.  They're no better.

Impeachment is not a recall election. You have to have a CRIME with evidence, like perjury for example.  So far there is not one. When there is, I'm all ears.  But, Pence would be worse.

40 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I would advise the Ds to re evaluate what they are doing.  We can't afford for them nominate another loser who just says I'm not Trump and you're a racist/sexist/homophobe/xenophobe (oops, forgot anti-semite).  Looks like they have learned nothing but more of same at this point.

The problem isn't that they won't nominate someone based on your criteria.

The problem is they can't.

They have a very narrow bench, and the people sitting on it (Booker, Warren, Alexandria, etc.) are incapable of doing what you are asking (which is very astute and reasonable).

Even when you DID have someone who would keep himself in check verbally (Obama), he was surrounded by people doing his bidding and putting labels on everyone for the sake of dividing and critiquing. There's a reason Clinton accused him of pulling the race card, and a reason people like Rahm and Axelrod were so tight to him: they did all his dirty work to make it look like Barry was clean.

The first thing the Dems need to do is purge leadership (Pelosi, Media Matters, etc), and that isn't going to happen for some time.

On Wednesday afternoon, the White House took the step of banning CNN White House reporter Kaitlan Collins from a Rose Garden announcement about tariffs following what the Trump administration believed were inappropriate questions shouted by Collins hours earlier about Michael Cohen and Vladimir Putin to the President.

In reacting to this move, however, CNN’s Situation Room host Wolf Blitzer falsely decried the move as“unprecedented” and behavior fitting for “some totalitarian regime.” ......................Really.

Before going further, it’s worth noting that not only has the Fox News Channel released a statement in support of CNN, but Fox News personalities such as Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum tweeted their support. It’s safe to say some at CNN are devastated they couldn’t use this occasion to go after the outlet they treat like an enemy.

{snip}

At the end of the day, two wrongs don’t make a right. This self-inflicted wound of banning Collins has only further antagonized the press and allowed CNN to play its favorite role, which is the victim.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2018/07/25/white-house-bans-cnns-kaitlan-collins-event-unprecedented-attack

35 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The problem isn't that they won't nominate someone based on your criteria.

The problem is they can't.

They have a very narrow bench, and the people sitting on it (Booker, Warren, Alexandria, etc.) are incapable of doing what you are asking (which is very astute and reasonable).

Even when you DID have someone who would keep himself in check verbally (Obama), he was surrounded by people doing his bidding and putting labels on everyone for the sake of dividing and critiquing. There's a reason Clinton accused him of pulling the race card, and a reason people like Rahm and Axelrod were so tight to him: they did all his dirty work to make it look like Barry was clean.

The first thing the Dems need to do is purge leadership (Pelosi, Media Matters, etc), and that isn't going to happen for some time.

watch out for this name. Jay Inslee. I suspect he's running. He might be better. Or Tammy Duckworth.

they need someone new and younger without 40 years of baggage  Every time they won in my lifetime they've done that.  Kennedy, Carter, Bill, and Barack. Out of the woodwork candidates.  I didn't include Johnson because he was a special case. Rs win with the old reliables like Nixon, Bush, and Raygun.  I guess W was sort of the exception.  But his Dad was which helped.

Edited by reddogblitz

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Before going further, it’s worth noting that not only has the Fox News Channel released a statement in support of CNN, but Fox News personalities such as Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum tweeted their support. It’s safe to say some at CNN are devastated they couldn’t use this occasion to go after the outlet they treat like an enemy.

That's a pretty asinine statement.  CNN did no less for Fox when Obama tried to kick them out of the press pool than Fox is doing for CNN now.  

At the end of the day, the major news outlets can still set aside partisanship and support freedom of the press.  Unlike the good people of Congress, they still understand that precedent does, in fact, cut both ways.  

• Like (+1) 3

LtfaojvD_bigger.jpgHallie JacksonVerified account @HallieJackson
FollowFollow @HallieJackson

If the White House banned a fellow reporter from an open-press event because of her shouted questions, let's be clear: it is inexcusable, unacceptable, and sets an extremely dangerous precedent.

4 years ago it was called heckling

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Drudge uses UK papers for headlines and has picked up that there is a rat ? outbreak in the UK, just in case Americans were concerned

mayne a publicity stunt for the 3rd season of The Tunnel with the Pied Piper criminal?

—————

and Facebook dropped 22 percent today, this burial can’t come fast enough

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"It didn't matter, because I wasn't planning on attending anyway."

I hope they kick her out of the pool permanently on the grounds that if she doesn't know Aesop's fable of the fox and grapes, she's far too stupid to be a White House reporter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I hope they kick her out of the pool permanently on the grounds that if she doesn't know Aesop's fable of the fox and grapes, she's far too stupid to be a White House reporter.

Oh, we’ve seen far stupider in the WH press group

CNN: THE OPPO RESEARCH ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

by John Hindraker

Everyone knows that CNN is maniacally devoted, 24/7, to trying to destroy the Trump administration. But it doesn’t end there. CNN is all in for the Democratic Party, and is doing its part to help the Dems capture the House in November.

See, e.g., the KFile, billed by CNN as “the leading investigation team for the social, mobile generation.” KFile features content by Andrew Kaczynski, pretty much all of which consists of anti-GOP smears. Kaczynski came to CNN via Buzzfeed, which you should keep in mind next time someone tells you that CNN represents legitimate journalism.

Kaczynski has a vendetta against my Congressman Jason Lewis, who represents Minnesota’s 2nd District. The 2nd is a swing district that the Democrats hope to capture this year; hence Kaczynski’s interest. Before he ran for Congress, Jason was a talk radio host for approximately 20 years. Shockingly, in his thousands of hours on the air, he occasionally said something controversial. In 2016, when the 2nd District seat was open, the Democrats tried to mine long-forgotten audio of Lewis on the radio for sentence fragments they could use against him. At one point, they suggested that he was pro-slavery. Happily, it didn’t work. Lewis won and is now running for re-election.

CNN is recycling old Democratic Party opposition research on KFile, and Kaczynski, by his own account, has been listening to hours of Jason Lewis on the radio, looking for nuggets that CNN can promote. (A normal person would learn a lot from listening to Jason’s radio show, but Kaczynski is beyond hope.) Kaczynski explains that he obtained 15 months worth of audio from Jason Lewis’s show from one Michael Brodkorb. Brodkorb was, at one time, a Republican operative in Minnesota. His career crashed after it emerged that he was having an affair with the Minnesota Senate Majority Leader. He later literally crashed, and subsequently embarked on the familiar career of a former Republican, feeding anti-GOP talking points to Dems. What a pair!

{snip}

That is today’s Democratic Party, as exemplified by CNN.

Will CNN succeed in flipping Minnesota’s 2nd District to the Democrats? I doubt it. The Democrats are running the same candidate as in 2016, Angie Craig. But Lewis won in 2016, and is now the incumbent rather than contending for an open seat. It is noteworthy that the Democrats can’t point to anything objectionable he has done in his time in Congress. On the contrary, his most important vote was in favor of the popular Republican tax reform bill.

But let’s not take any chances. Most observers think the Democrats will, indeed, capture the House in November. Among other things, this will enable them to shut down the investigations that have slowly shed light on the extraordinary abuses of power that occurred during the Obama administration. All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing. So if you want to fight back against the CNN/Democratic Party complex, go here to contribute to Jason Lewis’s campaign.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Funny, wasn't it just yesterday when Booker and Warren suggested CNN coverage was crystallized by Aesop 25? 

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

CNN would do less damage to the Democratic party and pry get higher ratings if they just ran old reruns of old Larry King Live interviews 24/7.

He’s exclusive to the Russia Today channel 

I always enjoyed his radio show that went five hours each night, a better forum for conversation, on TV he thought a tough question was “how are you doing.... really...”

Edited by row_33

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This should scare the hell out of more than a few "journalists". 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1022097879253635072

:lol: More coming 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/26/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-conversation-with-cnns-cuomo-telling-him-paid-stormy-on-my-own-report.amp.html#click=https://t.co/D58WZncFdj

Every journalist or member of Mueller's team who spoke to Cohen knows now they were recorded... Can't wait to see what comes next. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: More coming 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/26/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-conversation-with-cnns-cuomo-telling-him-paid-stormy-on-my-own-report.amp.html#click=https://t.co/D58WZncFdj

Every journalist or member of Mueller's team who spoke to Cohen knows now they were recorded... Can't wait to see what comes next. 

They'll say it was wrong to record them but ok for POTUS because ______.

• Like (+1) 4

Tom and Jerry reruns from the 40's for Pete's sake gets more ratings than CNN.

What an embarrassment that network is.............. and the sad part is they don't even care.

Their mission is to destroy Trump at any cost............ with the ratings not mattering.

They are willing to pay the price of not having a network any more just to oust Trump.

And it's only been two years (between Trump's campaign and the Presidency combined).

This time before the 2020 election, CNN will be on thin ice or Trump will be dead. Take your pick.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Tom and Jerry reruns from the 40's for Pete's sake gets more ratings than CNN.

What an embarrassment that network is.............. and the sad part is they don't even care.

Their mission is to destroy Trump at any cost............ with the ratings not mattering.

They are willing to pay the price of not having a network any more just to oust Trump.

And it's only been two years (between Trump's campaign and the Presidency combined).

This time before the 2020 election, CNN will be on thin ice or Trump will be dead. Take your pick.

When you start the argument with "trump's literally Hitler", as many in the MSM did, it leaves you no room to escalate (or deescalate) the rhetoric. 

• Like (+1) 1