CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

There is no possible way you can logically take what I said and extend it to my hoping Dems die, you can logically come to the conclusion that having the protests is having a negative effect on our fight against Covid. Also just so you are aware the counties that have had the mask mandates have the worse rate of infection compared to ones without the mandate because too many people believe the mask protect them while the mask mainly protects others and social distancing protects ourselves 

If you have proof of the nonsense about the masks, present it...your statement is like a trump pronouncement. Like his announcement that Canada wants the border open (that is crap), or the virus will just disappear. He makes it up and so are you.

Masks are better than no masks...safer, so all the other stuff is nonsense.. and by the way what is wrong g with protecting others. 

Think Timmy...drive on the right side of the road...for the sake of your loved ones 

On 9/19/2020 at 6:27 PM, Niagara Bill said:

If you have proof of the nonsense about the masks, present it...your statement is like a trump pronouncement. Like his announcement that Canada wants the border open (that is crap), or the virus will just disappear. He makes it up and so are you.

Masks are better than no masks...safer, so all the other stuff is nonsense.. and by the way what is wrong g with protecting others. 

Think Timmy...drive on the right side of the road...for the sake of your loved ones 

You want proof that masks protect others mainly? Are you trying to prove how ignorant you are? I just pulled the first one but feel free to look up more 

https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/what-to-know/masks/wearing-mask

Cloth masks mainly keep you from unknowingly spreading the disease to others"

I know you will now pretend that this was not your contention because you really were trying to nitpick my argument but science is on my side.

On 9/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, Niagara Bill said:

The virus will most likely just disappear. What do you think is going to happen to it? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You want proof that masks protect others mainly? Are you trying to prove how ignorant you are? I just pulled the first one but feel free to look up more 

https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/what-to-know/masks/wearing-mask

Cloth masks mainly keep you from unknowingly spreading the disease to others"

I know you will now pretend that this was not your contention because you really were trying to nitpick my argument but science is on my side.

Science is not on your side. Certainly the virus can live on a mask, but the mask initially stopped the virus from your face. Masks should never be reused unless sanitized. It was reported that  surge has not occurred in Italy at a rate that showed in France and Spain because Italians wear masks at a greater rate than the others.

And by the way, if everyone stopped the spread to others is not reason to wear it. Are you not concerned about fellow citizens and family. Drive on the right side of the road Timmy.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The virus will most likely just disappear. What do you think is going to happen to it? 

I do not believe it will disappear, trump does. If we do not stop the spread it may mutate and make it worse??potentially.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Science is not on your side. Certainly the virus can live on a mask, but the mask initially stopped the virus from your face. Masks should never be reused unless sanitized. It was reported that  surge has not occurred in Italy at a rate that showed in France and Spain because Italians wear masks at a greater rate than the others.

And by the way, if everyone stopped the spread to others is not reason to wear it. Are you not concerned about fellow citizens and family. Drive on the right side of the road Timmy.

I do not believe it will disappear, trump does. If we do not stop the spread it may mutate and make it worse??potentially.

I showed you were I got my info- of which there is tons- where did you find info about Italy? And your concern for your fellow man does not seem to extend to those who had their business burned down during the protests this summer. Please stop with the good citizen while you condone those threatening to burn down towns if their candidate does not win.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I showed you were I got my info- of which there is tons- where did you find info about Italy? And your concern for your fellow man does not seem to extend to those who had their business burned down during the protests this summer. Please stop with the good citizen while you condone those threatening to burn down towns if their candidate does not win.

Please...WTF do radical protests got to do with protecting fellow citizens. I never said I support violence or the protests regarding Floyd or anti police...nor do I support assault rifles being carried by citizens, I do support citizens living in harmony. Presently the US does not and is getting closer to 1861 than 2061. 

For a brief period of time I thought maybe you were a logical human, capable of wearing a mask to protect grandma, or hospital patients, or children or even friggen trump. But you are obviously not. Don't break a rib pounding on your chest. 

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Please...WTF do radical protests got to do with protecting fellow citizens. I never said I support violence or the protests regarding Floyd or anti police...nor do I support assault rifles being carried by citizens, I do support citizens living in harmony. Presently the US does not and is getting closer to 1861 than 2061. 

For a brief period of time I thought maybe you were a logical human, capable of wearing a mask to protect grandma, or hospital patients, or children or even friggen trump. But you are obviously not. Don't break a rib pounding on your chest. 

You also support suppressing individual freedoms and rights in order to foster that "harmony". 

That's why you're CCP Bill. 

12 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Can't help but notice you can't show me source of your Italy claim along with accusing me of doing-being holier than thou-when it is exactly what you are doing.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You also support suppressing individual freedoms and rights in order to foster that "harmony". 

That's why you're CCP Bill. 

Hahahaha

Harmony is not possible unless some rules exist, it is not giving up a right if government has you wear a mask. You can also not have harmony with assault rifles in every car, or no speed limits or driving rules or deaths caused by moonshine poisoning. Is the CDC li biting your rights and stopping harmony with polio vaccine, or smallpox vaccine, approvals, is mandatory education against individual rights. There are periods of times when what is best for the whole trumps individual rights on this continent, but then your boss Putin might think different.

45 days left on the payroll Rhino. Hope you enjoy Lithuania.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can't help but notice you can't show me source of your Italy claim along with accusing me of doing-being holier than thou-when it is exactly what you are doing.

Read the news today...if you can, hopefully the government over ruled your civil liberties and made you go the school.

I am not being holier than thou, I am suggesting you beat your chest rather than where a mask...but you did accuse me of supporting violent protests and protesters. You haven't got the strength to tell your bro that wearing a mask is right...no guts. It takes no backbone to carry an assault rifle when others only have a pop gun. Stand up for your fellow citizens, your family, your loved ones, before your knuckles start dragging, 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Read the news today...if you can, hopefully the government over ruled your civil liberties and made you go the school.

I am not being holier than thou, I am suggesting you beat your chest rather than where a mask...but you did accuse me of supporting violent protests and protesters. You haven't got the strength to tell your bro that wearing a mask is right...no guts. It takes no backbone to carry an assault rifle when others only have a pop gun. Stand up for your fellow citizens, your family, your loved ones, before your knuckles start dragging, 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are you calling me a gorilla? I bet you wouldn't say that to a white poster. BTW you are so all over the place with your accusations, which are all personal, I am done with this conversation. You clearly have lost on merit therefore you go there.

Because he’s 

1) deeply stupid — his posting record proves it

2) incredibly unstable — his posting record proves it

Dealer’s choice. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because he’s 

1) deeply stupid — his posting record proves it

2) incredibly unstable — his posting record proves it

Dealer’s choice. 

Wow, I am unstable....not

I believe in the good of humanity...don't need assault rifles to protect us from our neighbors, dislike religious issues involved in politics and do not believe in the deep state. 

Your posting record and your alter egos survive on moms Kraft dinner, delivered to her basement for you...imagine how much laughter to normal people you created..you and Putin and the deep state ....that is funny stuff. 

44 days left until you are reassigned to Lithuania 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

We’re unhappy with how things have gone the last four years so we need to blow the whole thing up. Good lord. Such childish tantrums. 

What I find fascinating is that with the possible tangible exception of diverting funds to build a border fence/wall that these CNN clowns definitely cannot see from their houses, what has Trump actually DONE that has them poised to ‘blow the whole thing up’? We’re not in a new war anywhere. We’ve got plenty of folks working. Obamacare is still in place. What’s the problem now? 

• Thank you (+1) 1