CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

...look who strikes again.....shocking............

CNN's Don Lemon says 'we are teetering on a dictatorship' following Trump's George Floyd address

CNN anchor Don Lemon offered a dire warning to the country following President Trump's Rose Garden address about the George Floyd protests.

On Monday evening, the president expressed sympathy over the police-involved killing of George Floyd but also wielded the power of the military, vowing to deploy armed services if states don't have the riots under control.

Lemon, who over the weekend demanded to hear from Trump after previously insisting that "nobody wants to hear" from him, indicated that he did not like what the president had to say.

"This was a made-for-television moment," Lemon began. "And what I wanted to say after that and that I believed to be true and that I know to be true now is that earlier on that phone call ... when the president said, 'You are being weak, you have to show strength' ... those were the orders from the commander in chief."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-we-are-teetering-on-a-dictatorship

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...look who strikes again.....shocking............

CNN's Don Lemon says 'we are teetering on a dictatorship' following Trump's George Floyd address

CNN anchor Don Lemon offered a dire warning to the country following President Trump's Rose Garden address about the George Floyd protests.

On Monday evening, the president expressed sympathy over the police-involved killing of George Floyd but also wielded the power of the military, vowing to deploy armed services if states don't have the riots under control.

Lemon, who over the weekend demanded to hear from Trump after previously insisting that "nobody wants to hear" from him, indicated that he did not like what the president had to say.

"This was a made-for-television moment," Lemon began. "And what I wanted to say after that and that I believed to be true and that I know to be true now is that earlier on that phone call ... when the president said, 'You are being weak, you have to show strength' ... those were the orders from the commander in chief."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-we-are-teetering-on-a-dictatorship

Says the guy who takes it up the azz.

• Haha (+1) 1

I want to make sure I have all of the rules down correctly so I can safely navigate my way through the current worldwide health crisis....maybe some of you can help me out:

GOOD: Chanting cuss words at Police

BAD: Singing praises to the Savior

GOOD: Holding hands in solidarity of mock oppression 

BAD: Standing together with bowed heads in heart felt prayer

GOOD: Stealing televisions and alcohol from random businesses by people who claim to be ‘less fortunate’

BAD: Placing my own money in a collection plate to be donated for food and clothing to the less fortunate 

Do I have it right? I’m just trying to make sure I’m following the government guidelines here....and the ‘science’ of course. We cannot forget the science!

21 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I want to make sure I have all of the rules down correctly so I can safely navigate my way through the current worldwide health crisis....maybe some of you can help me out:

GOOD: Chanting cuss words at Police

BAD: Singing praises to the Savior

GOOD: Holding hands in solidarity of mock oppression 

BAD: Standing together with bowed heads in heart felt prayer

GOOD: Stealing televisions and alcohol from random businesses by people who claim to be ‘less fortunate’

BAD: Placing my own money in a collection plate to be donated for food and clothing to the less fortunate 

Do I have it right? I’m just trying to make sure I’m following the government guidelines here....and the ‘science’ of course. We cannot forget the science!

We are living in “Alternate 1985” ?

On 5/31/2020 at 5:25 PM, B-Man said:

I see this and I ask anyone to seriously defend this as journalism? No one at that protest is voting for Trump and the hatred is from being gaslighted for 3 years with what is now obviously lies, not mistakes but intentional lies.

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

CNN beating FOX news 6 days in a row 25-54 age grp...

I blame this more on crappy FOX news however.

They got greedy and sold out.

Also, lol at cable TV in general.

...Antifa approves of your message..........

23 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Actually it shows how few people in that age range watch cable news. The high number was 750000 for the whole day and that was a big jump. As I type this I realize I have not watched a cable news show except a few dozen times this entire year. Basically I think your last comment is the most accurate.

5 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Of course CNN's viewership has gone up. Airports are getting a lot busier. I learned that on Fox News. 

1 hour ago, Bob&Doug said:

We Have To Go To Break. So much for dialogue.

Edit:

After further review that was from 2016...Sheriff Clarke predicted the BLM mantra would create violence 2 year earlier.

2014 would make Obama the president. 

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“apparently” .... apparently Chris Cuomo is naked in the video or apparently that is Chris Cuomo? If it isn’t him, Mrs. Cuomo may have some explaining to do. Or, their security has a lot to explain...like where is he hiding his gun? 

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

“apparently” .... apparently Chris Cuomo is naked in the video or apparently that is Chris Cuomo? If it isn’t him, Mrs. Cuomo may have some explaining to do. Or, their security has a lot to explain...like where is he hiding his gun? 

I'm no expert, but based on the position of his arms in that shot, it looks like he's either: 

1) Taking a leak outside

2) Posing his junk for a selfie

3) "grooming" himself 

:ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm no expert, but based on the position of his arms in that shot, it looks like he's either: 

1) Taking a leak outside

2) Posing his junk for a selfie

3) "grooming" himself 

:ph34r:

Some things I can live without knowing or thinking about, and Chris Cuomo grooming his junk for a dick pic is pretty darned close to #1 on that list. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some things I can live without knowing or thinking about, and Chris Cuomo grooming his junk for a dick pic is pretty darned close to #1 on that list. 

Me too lol 

But back on topic CNN is bad. Don't watch it anymore. Just soo much fake news. Never really did watch it much but since protests after couple days cannot stand them at all.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't even know what that chyron means... 

What in the world is Tropical Medicine?

Is there a lime and a coconut involved?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't even know what that chyron means... 

I don’t have to click on that tweet to know that anything that man says should never be taken seriously.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1