Are the Bills fun to watch?

Billsfan1972

Yep been asking this over and over the year.  Maybe t is 17 years in the making.

I find it hard to watch them. 

I like offense and points and was upset back to the semi teardown in the preseason and the louey play calling all year.

Ignore the thread if you want, just my opinion.

Edited by Billsfan1972

No I rarely have fun watching them. It’s almost always 3 hours of misery. If they are winning I’m afraid they will  lose it in the end and dream up all the scenarios of how it will happen. If they are losing i torture myself with unrequited hope they can come back. 

That’s not even including the hell of watching TT hold into the ball for 12 minute Chinese fire drills on passing plays. 

I have fun after the game if they win. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

With TT starting , it has been and continues to be painful.

I will DVR this weeks game and watch the Panthers. If the Bills game turns out as I expect, I will delete it without watching it..,. Unless Peyerman makes it in, in which case I will forward to his playing time.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I will DVR this weeks game and watch the Panthers. If the Bills game turns out as I expect, I will delete it without watching it..,. Unless Peyerman makes it in, in which case I will forward to his playing time.

You must have a permanent migraine from the Chargers' game that you continue to enjoy.  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

What Gugny said. When it comes to the Bills you should set the bar low. That way you are never disappointed and only pleasantly surprised. 

For me Sundays are a time to drink and eat good food with family and friends. Even when they lose those are 16 really good days. We will be good again one day, and the long drought will only make it that much better. Lastly, people in St. Louis, Cleveland, San Diego and Oakland have it much worse. 

It's an addiction that can not be broken. The fun has long since passed and going into the 4th quarter with a lead is excruciating. How can they f'k this up is always in the back of my mind. I've seen it done so many ways, I'm almost numb to it after 40 years of football.  If they are losing in the 4th, it's pretty much over. Since TT has been at the helm, this team can not play from behind well. This years lack of playmaking ability is especially nauseating. When Clay is the go to down the field threat with bad knees, I do not have high hopes. How TT can not utilize Benjamin is beyond me.

Lucky we have Shady or this offense would die. The D is equally frustrating. No pass rush or pressure on the QB is hard to watch and the big runs are equally frustrating. Early in the year, the turnovers would "make me want to shout, put my hand up. Shout!!"  No I just scream. 

This week is the big test. No game has been bigger. I actually have some deluded hope that we can pull this out and turn the franchise around. And if we do, then I fear the letdown in Miami. If they win out, this is a new era in Bills football and maybe the mentality of the process will fill the fans too.

I'm pleasantly surprised that week 16 we are still in it. I would have imagined a Jets like team of youngsters at 5-9. I'm truly hoping this is the beginning of a "new era" in Bills football.  GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

You must be one of the group around here that said the bills didn't have a chance the rest of the way out if taylor started..... and then they won last week. lol.

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s fun only when TT Is actually a QB and passes with authority and not being tentative.   

When he doesn’t we at ho hum boring   

jmo

Also when the Defense is creating turnovers.  

How often has that ever happened? They are more fun to watch than that rarity