Are the Bills fun to watch?

Billsfan1972

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I can't remember the last time I had FUN watching the Bills.

The closest thing I could say would be I've had lesser degrees of torture, nearing almost no torture in the best games.

I think the problem is we been so conditioned for meltdowns that even when it would seem it SHOULD be well in hand I’m still losing my mind and stressing. 

Raiders game was a perfect example of that this year. Should have been a fun game to watch but all I kept saying is “we aren’t up enough” and bracing for the meltdown. It’s just a product of the last 17 years 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McDermott's philosophy does not equate to fun and that means we have the wrong Sean with McVay being the one for you if that's what is foremost on your list of priorities for the Bills. 

And you've determined this after fourteen games?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the amazing kreskin!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Oh, that's right. You've got a special insight granted only to twitterbots.

Either that, or you have an "inside source."

:lol:

I just know better than to pay attention to a football fool and instead listen to what the coach says he believes in. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I feel as if this is a complicated question. On the surface, yes, they are amazing to watch. McCoy making impossible cuts, tyrod rolling out and not knowing if he is going to run or find a WR break loose. The secondary, when they are ball hawking is also good fun.

So, if I were not a Bills fan, I would love watching the Bills.

As a Bills fan, I have more vested. I ignore the amazing plays once we start to have 2-3 3 and outs. I ignore our secondary's success when RBs are cutting through us like hot butter.

So....mixed bag.