Are the Bills fun to watch?

Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So really I have reached the point after 45 years of watching the Bills, that they just are not that much fun to watch.

If it wasn't for the Peterman disaster, the Bills would be in the top 3 in least giveaways this year, which is their game plan.  No turnovers on offense, punts and field position....

The snow game was okay as it was a snow game, not the play.....  The Raider game was only because it was a win, the Broncos an unexpected win and KC following three blowouts, was a win but not particularly fun.

TB wasn't bad (actually threw for over 260)......  And of course the first half vs. Miami due to seeing drives and offense.

Taylor disaster vs NE, NO, CAR = “peterman disaster”.  

How much longer are you gonna cry about it ? 

8 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

As long as the Chargers don't have 8 losses, the Peterman disaster game is THE most important loss, point blank, period. Assume that the Bills can get their 9th win against Miami. Based on the games on the slate and the way teams are playing, the most likely scenario is as follows:

BUF: L to NE, W vs MIA, 9-7

TEN: L to LAR, L to JAX, 8-8

BAL: W vs IND, W vs CIN, 10-6

LAC: W vs NYJ, W vs OAK, 9-7

BAL is the 5th seed, LAC the 6th seed due to....what was that tiebreaker again? OH YES. Head to head victory. And who started that game and promptly threw up all over himself again?

I am not a huge Taylor fan, I think he is what he is, which is a flawed, low end starter that needs to be carried by a strong run game and a strong defense. Nor do I think that Peterman is as bad as he was against the Chargers. They very well could have lost that game if Taylor started it, or if Peterman started and didn't put together one of the worst halves of football in NFL history. But Taylor didn't start, and Peterman did have one of the worst halves of football in NFL history. To pretend that that game doesn't matter more than any other right now, when it is the most likely deciding factor in playoff tie breakers, is just foolish.

25 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

I was talking about turnovers and where Buffalo ranks.......  Yes 5 Ints in one half is a disaster (that is 30% of the Bills total for all of 2017 in one half of football)......

The Taylor puke games have just as much to do with Dennison as it does with Taylor......  The LAC game was all on Paterman.....

Not fun to watch.  Dennison and his pop gun offense has the Bills scoring 18 pts a game versus the top 10 scoring offense in 2016 (25 pts per game).   McCoy makes it interesting at times but it is not enough.  

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rex was supposed to be fun. How did that work out?

They had a top ten scoring offense. Too bad the defense crapped out.  Rex and his brother forcing square pegs into round holes made it painful to watch. 

They've mostly been boring since the late 90's . They had about a half season worth of exciting football behind Bledsoe and Fitzpatrick a couple of times. The NFL became even more about the QB during this time period, and the Bills situation at that position has been mostly terrible ,as we know .