I tried but I'm a homer

section122

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

There's really only two possibilities for this specific game...a very meaningful one for the Pats and Buffalo.  

Either the Bills get blown out.

or

The Bills stay right in the game till the end but still lose... and we look back on one turnover or one gut wrenching call (or bad call) that turns out to be the difference.

So there's NO chance the bills win, huh?

Viva La France

I have just locked in on the Patriots at 8and the under at 49, I'm about to win 200$ and use my knowledge of Taylor to my advantage. 

All Bills fans should bet at least 50$ on this so you can be happy for the holidays.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Viva La France

The Bills have the same chance of winning this game as I have from getting Chlamydia from a Cucumber.

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have just locked in on the Patriots at 8and the under at 49, I'm about to win 200$ and use my knowledge of Taylor to my advantage. 

All Bills fans should bet at least 50$ on this so you can be happy for the holidays.

The Bills have the same chance of winning this game as I have from getting Chlamydia from a Cucumber.

So why bother making the trip, amirite?

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have Bills +12.5 on Wednesday and put $500 on the moneyline today at Bills +475, the moneyline is a gamble but how often have we seen the Bills make the cover on a late (some would say garbagetime) TD? Your knowledge of Taylor should have informed you. That 12.5 is basically insurance for my $500 so I'm feeling pretty good about it right now.

EDIT: Extra word

Edited by GoBills808

13 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

no reals words for this.

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Viva La France

Well. I'll give em like a 2% chance.  And mainly because of the little rift this week between Belichek, Brady and his trainer guru.  I'm hoping that's a tiny little crack in the foundation that will open up into a sinkhole.   

3 hours ago, section122 said:

I tried to keep it cool.  I tried not to get wrapped up in playoff hopefulness.  I tried to remain a "realist."  I tried to stay away from buying in.

I can't.

I'm a homer through and through.  Sitting at work sipping kool-aid on this fine Friday before Christmas and it's delicious!  Screw all the negative Nancies!  For the first time in 13 years we have a legitimate shot at the playoffs in week 16.

The Bills will beat the Patriots this Sunday.  This is the game we will look back on as when the Bills finally overcame the patriot hump.  This is the game where Brady's magic runs out.  This is the game where we take control of our own destiny.  This is the game where we all get back on board with the process.  This is the game where the Bills finally win a game that matters.  This is the game where we all get a Merry Christmas.  This is the game.

Go Bills!  !@#$ the Patriots!

Love this post!  Im with you!

If the Bills beat the Patriots on Sunday I am going to build a Tyrod Taylor snowman. Then I'm gonna walk around New England for a week all decked out in Bills gear dragging an effigy of Gronk behind me. Then every time I see a Pat's fan I'm going do drop an elbow on the back of the head of the effigy I'm dragging behind me.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, section122 said:

I tried to keep it cool.  I tried not to get wrapped up in playoff hopefulness.  I tried to remain a "realist."  I tried to stay away from buying in.

I can't.

I'm a homer through and through.  Sitting at work sipping kool-aid on this fine Friday before Christmas and it's delicious!  Screw all the negative Nancies!  For the first time in 13 years we have a legitimate shot at the playoffs in week 16.

The Bills will beat the Patriots this Sunday.  This is the game we will look back on as when the Bills finally overcame the patriot hump.  This is the game where Brady's magic runs out.  This is the game where we take control of our own destiny.  This is the game where we all get back on board with the process.  This is the game where the Bills finally win a game that matters.  This is the game where we all get a Merry Christmas.  This is the game.

Where do you work....because my employer does not allow drinking on the job. :lol:

7 hours ago, section122 said:

I can't.

I like your enthusiasm for sure, I'm not a negative nancy but I am a realist, the Pats will most definitely crush us again and there is no doubt about it in my mind. I of course hope it's not true and said the same thing about the Dolphins beating us so maybe I have some sort of reverse affect :)  . Nothing wrong with being a homer, other than the fact that when we lose you feel dismal after.