Belichick knows our team better than our own coaches

Steptide

Just now, Magox said:

Did you guys catch that last 15 seconds?  :lol::lol:

He's such an ass, and I know I'll get ripped for saying this but damn.  I'd love to have him as our coach.  He truly is the best probably of all time.

The guy seems to know just about everything related to football.  He really is a genius.

Anybody that wouldn't want BB as their head coach is smoking crack. Sure he might not have 6 championships without Brady but I'm sure he'd have at least one with somebody else playing QB especially considering all the QB's he's drafted in recent years behind him.

He simply knows every intricate detail that matters and will always outscheme and outwork your team.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hoodie is always watching.

Like a vulture lurking waiting to strike, he knows every NFL team inside and out which is why he's the greatest head coach in all pro sports history not just the NFL.

Plus, you know, all the cheating helps.

6 minutes ago, Magox said:

He's such an ass, and I know I'll get ripped for saying this but damn.  I'd love to have him as our coach.  He truly is the best probably of all time.

The guy seems to know just about everything related to football.  He really is a genius.

He Hates talking to the media and I bet you would enjoy it when he is breaking down a team with Zola on Thursday night. The man loves talking football and diagnosing things he sees. Although he does look like the emperor with his hood up.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Not really, but he knows this team. This press conference is slow as usually is with Bill belichick. I think I know more about Charles Clay than I ever did before 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/12/20/bill-belichick-1220-bills-competitive-all-phases

He pays the janitors to go through our trash.

I learn a lot about the Bills listening to him. Enjoyed the discussion about the safeties and disguising coverages, with receivers not knowing what the coverage is a second and a half into the play.  Bills are a well-coached team on  D.

1 hour ago, Magox said:

"are we talking about my kids? I'm trying to coach a football team here". Lol He is such a d-bag. He knew exactly what the reporter was asking. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

"are we talking about my kids? I'm trying to coach a football team here". Lol He is such a d-bag. He knew exactly what the reporter was asking. 

Hahaha! Then he followed up the guy trying to elaborate by saying:

"There was a lot of pronouns in there, I don't really know who was talking about what..."  Such a smart ***

You can see he was trying his hardest to hold back laughter. He has this half grin going on where you can tell he's laughing on the inside but knows he has to keep up that stern image.

Edited by BigDingus

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Not really, but he knows this team. This press conference is slow as usually is with Bill belichick. I think I know more about Charles Clay than I ever did before 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/12/20/bill-belichick-1220-bills-competitive-all-phases

Who's the last Bills coach that gave you any impression they knew anything about this team?

Bellichick: "Bills are Competetive in all phases"

Translation:  "They try hard but they aren't very good"

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

CMzJ_isUcAEWXkU.jpg

OWEN!! OWEN!! OWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by matter2003

It's NOT terribly difficult to figure out the Buffalo Bills:  The Bills CAN'T move the ball through the air , as in dead last 32nd (see T.T.) , and are 26th in the league against the run. 

Buffalo has to find a way to get to Brady (which they can't seem to do) and/or sustain an effective running game, which is going to be difficult given they can't throw the ball.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol the Pats RARELY go 6-0 in conference games and Miami for whatever reason has their number almost every time down in Miami... it makes no sense. 

Best QB in the AFC outside of NE since B.B. started is Farve, Tanihill,Bledsoe, and Pennington. Also doesn't help that all 3 other teams have had numerous coaches since 2000.

Yeah I think Brady is right around .500 for his career in Miami...

5 hours ago, yungmack said:

Belichick also knows football better than the Bills coaches.

We have a winner!

I am starting to think that many football coaches aren't as bright as we are led to believe.

That Pats win because they actually have a HC, OC and DC who are genuinely intelligent.  After the misfits that the Bills have tried over the past couple of decades, it is obvious that TB12 is not the only cog in the machine that makes them so hard to beat.

• Like (+1) 1