Do we make the upset in Foxboro?

26 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It depends on who the starting QB is, we already know Taylor will not be able to carry the offense. 

I think Peterman can have a Cutler like performance passing for 270 and 3 TD's and 4 INT's. The Patriots will force Taylor to beat them by passing the football, if Taylor is the starter I see little chance for victory.

Ftfw   If we are talking about the real Cutler. Cmon

34 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It depends on who the starting QB is, we already know Taylor will not be able to carry the offense. 

I think Peterman can have a Cutler like performance passing for 270 and 3 TD's. The Patriots will force Taylor to beat them by passing the football, if Taylor is the starter I see little chance for victory.

First- that's not a Cutler like performance- did you watch the game yesterday

Second - what has Peterman done to make you think the can have a day like you hope for?

Third- Come on! Be serious

wow on some of the comments.....maybe taylor wont be able to beat the pats but come on peterman??  really.....he will get brutalized at gillette stadium....whether you like out qb or not taylor is the best chance we got against this team.....

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bills have exactly one win at Foxborough in games started By Brady. He only played in the first half. They are 2-14 there overall in the Brady era. It's almost as sure a thing as the sun rising in the east. Bills lose this game.... We're on to Miami 

We've had a lot of really bad teams during Brady's reign of pouting.  This year looks to be a lot different.  Assuming the defense plays like it did the other week, but this time Tyrod and the offense decides to show up, I like our chances.  McDermott and the team knows this is big.  Time to bring a cannon to a gun fight.

6 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

All I can really say is if they can keep there heads on straight and not get involved in the trash talking (i.e. Gronk) we have a shot. But on the first play go after that s.o.b!

this isn't hockey- you can't just go after someone. If they are worried about him, we are in trouble

12 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

We've had a lot of really bad teams during Brady's reign of pouting.  This year looks to be a lot different.  Assuming the defense plays like it did the other week, but this time Tyrod and the offense decides to show up, I like our chances.  McDermott and the team knows this is big.  Time to bring a cannon to a gun fight.

I am just asking, what makes you think it will be different up in the Razor? (Not trolling curious what you think will change for the last game in Buffalo)

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think Peterman can have a Cutler like performance passing for 270 and 3 TD's. The Patriots will force Taylor to beat them by passing the football, if Taylor is the starter I see little chance for victory.

the only way the kid starts is an injury to taylor. I'm not sold on taylor other than to fill the gap for the remainder of the season. peterman wont see the field again until next preseason and will likely remain the back up. if somehow they make the post season, they may keep taylor another season or at least compete for the position depending on the rookie they draft?

one thing is sure with taylor is his inconsistency so it's hard to say he has a game like he had the first half again in the next two? certainly will be tested sunday. 

there will be no "depends on who the starter is" this week.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I am just asking, what makes you think it will be different up in the Razor? (Not trolling curious what you think will change for the last game in Buffalo)

I'm optimistic that our offense will actually carry its weight and the defense will show up like it usually does.  We're also reasonably healthy; just hoping EJ Gaines is ok but we'll see in a few days  McDermott and staff has had a chance to see what the Pats do and will make additional adjustments to the game plan.  I think the staff and the team are going to want this one and play to win.  Plus, the Gronk cheap shot is still fresh on their minds.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

White is a young player with a solid reason to go after Gronk.  I can see White playing lights out in this one, we already know he's good, this time he has extra motivation.  Brady is finally showing his age.  I'm going with the shock win.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm optimistic that our offense will actually carry its weight and the defense will show up like it usually does.  We're also reasonably healthy; just hoping EJ Gaines is ok but we'll see in a few days  McDermott and staff has had a chance to see what the Pats do and will make additional adjustments to the game plan.  I think the staff and the team are going to want this one and play to win.  Plus, the Gronk cheap shot is still fresh on their minds.  

Thanks! I am hoping Branch and Van Noy are back as again McCoy scares me the most followed by TT running. 

Its the defense I'm worried about   How Gronkowski gets open with no defender within 10 yards just baffles me no end.  If we win it'll be because of something unorthodox, like turnovers, pick-six, punt return for TD.....something along those lines.  They are better than us.  But....they have to play the game.

If Taylor looks as poised and confident as he did versus a very good Find defense,we have a legit shot. He looked like a different QB to the one that faced NE 3 weeks ago..

I feel the D will do their thing, some turnovers would be nice , definitely not dismissing it as a loss, this team has heart and knows what's on the line , going to be a dog fight.

Need McCoy to have a career-best type game and I bet he's up for it. He knows he will go down as a buffalo legend if he blows up for 175+ and a couple TDs against NE with this much at stake. But if the cowardly Taylor shows up with 30-50 yards passing halfway into the second quarter, he needs to come out immediately. They can't be stubborn and keep him in there until the game is out of reach. Taylor hasn't really shown the ability to bounce back after a slow start. He needs to have fun and play with some passion like he did yesterday. He was actually fun to watch again (at least in the first half).