Destroyed today?

tuckan

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

I'm right here........and if Cutler didn't decide to be a turnover machine today, we would have lost.

McD was doing everything in his power to give this one to the Fins.

It was a great win when we absolutely had to win.  If you can't enjoy this one maybe it's time to find another team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

I'm right here........and if Cutler didn't decide to be a turnover machine today, we would have lost.

Wow.  Bitter response.

Cutler under pressure caused the turnovers.  The pressure came from the Bills defense.

Coach McD had his team ready to play, AGAIN.    Deal with it. 

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You're assuming Cutler doesn't pull Cutler.....

He may be checked out already

Lol very true. I guess I just can't seeing the dolphins laying down to a divisional opponent when a playoff berth is on the line. Especially after the hate today 

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

Like he had a choice ;)

Once the Bills got ahead and the Tuna got away from the run game his usual inadequacies were exposed.

Ever see him play for the Bears? ;)

Edited by JMF2006

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

You just don't get how inconsistent Miami is.  They have been up and down all season.  One week they look awesome, the next week terrible.  

Yeah, and if we didn't go into a prevent offense in the second half, we would have won by 25...whats the point?

4 hours ago, Sweats said:

but he was and we didn't. If Norwood made that FG we would be Superbowl champs

There has certainly been some silliness. We are doomed, always according to some. Why even play then game? 

Beyond that, I see some requests for more descriptive thread titles. Are people intentionally vague trying to draw people in? 

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Can we please stop with these “I told you so” threads?

Everyone has the same chance of being right and wrong. We are the Bills. Everything is always on the table in terms of disappointment. 

You make bombastic statements, you're gonna have to answer for them.  If you can't take the blowback, don't make the prediction.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

You make bombastic statements, you're gonna have to answer for them.  If you can't take the blowback, don't make the prediction.

Does not trying to make a thread like this, weekly it seems, not put the poster in the same class as those being called out?

Edited by Virgil

4 hours ago, Sweats said:

How so ? What calls did McD make that almost gave the game away.  I thought the play on the field was terrible in the 2nd half.  They let the Dolphins run all the way from their 2 yard line.  The offense did not capitalize on the two turnover into anything more than 3 points!  It is the Execution on the field

5 hours ago, Sweats said:

If's and buts.

Edited by PromoTheRobot