More from obd

3 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Dunkirk Don wouldn’t know if Kettle called the Keg 

Wow you think so? You’re not Dennis Farina are you? 

Well many here engage him and ask OBD questions as if he's legit.  Might be obvious to you while others not so much. 

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DD has to be a parody account much like Jimmy Spags. 

That was my first thought, as well.

9 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I suspected as much very early in this thread. Jimmy Spags or a poor man's ieatcrayonz

Crayonz is the first one who came to mind for me. This thread has gone from the ridiculous to the sublime and back to the ridiculous. It's been a fascinating, frustrating, and entertaining ride. Taking it with a grain of salt is definitely a must, much like wrasslin'.

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Which is the real Dunkirk Don?

Photo 1, 2, or 3?   

awful-mustaches-white-big.jpg

_44608062_austriaabusegetty2466.jpg

einstein5n-1-web.jpg

That's racist!    ... :P

4 hours ago, jamiezzz said:

Can we close this thread please? It’s beyond ridiculous.  Whether he has a source or not, it has become a joke with the crap going on back and forth.  Let’s move on already!  

Nope, there is more info coming.

(Nice avatar btw)

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DD has to be a parody account much like Jimmy Spags. 

Where is spags anyways ? Was he on this year?

1 minute ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Has to be #3.  He said he’s wealthy. It costs money to create and maintain that Fro

Said he had a beard earlier in the thread?

I don't know how I wound up with the corn flakes post quoted?

It was supposed to BLO716's that its savpeterbeater ;) 

10 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Thanks.  Before I leave this site I will let you pm me and I will give you some great stock tips.  Always listen.  My friend owned a sign making company on the west coast.  He had a huge order from a company for 100 new store signs.  I got a glimpse of the company and connected the dots.  This company was expanding and buying out the other company but it was not announced. I bought a ton of futures and made a killing.  I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

More insider trading the Justice Dept is hunting for us stay out of falcon club for a while

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hey guys, my inside sources are telling me the game was moved to the later time slot.  If you don’t believe me, check your cable guide. I was right again wasn’t I?

I connected the dots and followed the money. You are exactly right!! Goodell wants more ratings  so he moved the important games to 4:25 that's where the money trail was!

You may receive many virgins for your great intell my good friend!

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I connected the dots and followed the money. You are exactly right!! Goodell wants more ratings  so he moved the important games to 4:25 that's where the money trail was!

You may receive many virgins for your great intell my good friend!

Unfortunately we will be without Cordy Glenn.  My sources are telling me he’s on IR.

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Keeping it moving towards 200 

Evil Kermit 31122017085040.jpg

This should take it to 189 ;) 

47 minutes ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

Good day to end the drought!

Pour a bowl of wheat flakes and get this started!

But they need to be made of corn ;) 

Does that mean that Wheaties the breakfast of champions is really made of corn? ;) 

I am so confused ;) 

Ok with much begging on my part my source finally filled me in on the sideline tussle 2 weeks ago.   

TT had gotten jealous when he heard that Joe Webb’s package was HUGE and he didn’t like it.  

There was an argument on the sideline that was quieted for the moment by Frazier.  

Later in the locker room the fight resumed when they compared their packages on the Microsoft Pro Tablet.  

Tyrod used the But it was cold out Defense!   

So it wasn’t about Hughes but Huge!!!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
Typo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's be real here people... Dunkirk DON is following the other "DON's" example. Our own little TBD version of Donald Chump.

- He tells lies.

- He says things, then denies that he ever said them.

- He makes things up.

- He ignores the truth.

- He accuses people of doing things (plagiarizing +++) when in reality he is doing those things himself.

- He repeats lies time and time again, thinking that if it is said enough times, people will take it as fact.

This is called gas lighting. Unfortunately, some people on this board and in this country fall for it. It's brainwashing and I truly hope everyone wakes up!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DRutka said:

Let's be real here people... Dunkirk DON is following the other "DON's" example. Our own little TBD version of Donald Chump.

- He tells lies.

- He says things, then denies that he ever said them.

- He makes things up.

- He ignores the truth.

- He accuses people of doing things (plagiarizing +++) when in reality he is doing those things himself.

- He repeats lies time and time again, thinking that if it is said enough times, people will take it as fact.

This is called gas lighting. Unfortunately, some people on this board and in this country fall for it. It's brainwashing and I truly hope everyone wakes up!!!

Take it to PPP