More from obd

47 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not a red neck, I am a catholic

The good thing about Tyrod, he plays well against the dolphins.   I see 2 td and 250yards.  Shady goes off

What do you think about the nfl moving all the playoff games to 4,  it was brilliant.  Goodell may be unpopular but knows how to make money.  I tip my hat to anyone that can demand 50 million a year 

Serious question.  How is the nfl making more money with all the games that’s matter being played at the same time?  It’s NYE, lots of people had plans and if they dont change their plans, might not watch the game.  If it wasn’t a holiday, I could understand changing the times, but it is a holiday.  I’ll be at a Bills bar watching the Bills game and the Bills game only,  I would’ve watched the afternoon games if we played early.  Now, I’m not going to watch any of the meaningless snoozer morning games that have zero impact on anything.  Now I’ll have to check my phone to see the other scores.  Brutal scheduling change imo.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Serious question.  How is the nfl making more money with all the games that’s matter being played at the same time?  It’s NYE, lots of people had plans and if they dont change their plans, might not watch the game.  If it wasn’t a holiday, I could understand changing the times, but it is a holiday.  I’ll be at a Bills bar watching the Bills game and the Bills game only,  I would’ve watched the afternoon games if we played early.  Now, I’m not going to watch any of the meaningless snoozer morning games that have zero impact on anything.  Now I’ll have to check my phone to see the other scores.  Brutal scheduling change imo.

.  It builds excitement through the day.  People will be tied to the tv from 4-7

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It's actually pretty simple. If a team still alive gets eliminated because of an early game, you lose that whole fanbase.

It's easier to get fans of a team to watch the game than to count on them watching games of other teams.

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

any hints at what the announcement concerns? come on you got me jonesin

Would you buy a let’s make the bills great again hat?  Trying to get a gauge on how many I should have made.  Obviously the more I order, the cheaper they are to me and my profit margin goes up

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

It's actually pretty simple. If a team still alive gets eliminated because of an early game, you lose that whole fanbase.

It's easier to get fans of a team to watch the game than to count on them watching games of other teams.

Well done

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Would you buy a let’s make the bills great again hat?  Trying to get a gauge on how many I should have made.  Obviously the more I order, the cheaper they are to me and my profit margin goes up

i was actually thinking of that slogan while reading drought's name change post....cool idea. however, i was assuming your announcement concerned the team?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Holy Crap I just had an epiphany 

dunkirk Don is SaviorPeterman bank it.

SaviorPeterman talked about his sources all the time 

You said that already. And I, Okie from Buffalo, was the first to call out DD's true identity - if you want to call Ieatcrayonz an identity. 

Keep feeding the greatest troll ever, folks.

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

You said that already. And I, Okie from Buffalo, was the first to call out DD's true identity - if you want to call Ieatcrayonz an identity. 

Keep feeding the greatest troll ever, folks.

I phone died as I posted it last night it was still in my edit box as I opened the thread 

Edited by Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Well done

Stay the hell off my land!

44 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have a deal with new era, they loved them

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Well done

Not the New Era would have anything to do with granting a license to Bills gear.  They will definitely do special runs with enough quantity (and dollars)...

And god no, "let's ape a style that was made famous by one of the most divisive people in America!"  BRILLIANT!