More from obd

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Would you buy a let’s make the bills great again hat?  Trying to get a gauge on how many I should have made.  Obviously the more I order, the cheaper they are to me and my profit margin goes up

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Not the New Era would have anything to do with granting a license to Bills gear.  They will definitely do special runs with enough quantity (and dollars)...

And god no, "let's ape a style that was made famous by one of the most divisive people in America!"  BRILLIANT! 

Sorry Don, some scooped you.  All over the internet...............t-shirts too.

bills again.png

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Not the New Era would have anything to do with granting a license to Bills gear.  They will definitely do special runs with enough quantity (and dollars)...

And god no, "let's ape a style that was made famous by one of the most divisive people in America!"  BRILLIANT! 

You have to admit, brilliant idea.   Do you think the bills make the playoffs

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Sorry Don, some scooped you.  All over the internet...............t-shirts too.

bills again.png

You know what, I should do it in red. Thanks.  I have the a registered trademark with the slogan already.  I wa going to do it in blue but the red looks awesome.  Thank you so much for your kindness

I am going on record. The bills win in a close game but we fail to make the playoffs. The chargers and ravens win today

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You have to admit, brilliant idea.   Do you think the bills make the playoffs

They have found you. They know where you are now! Crazy, I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room to die, but I can't die in a round room. I can't die in a room without corners. Then the worms came! The worms....they made me crazy.

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I don’t know.  Let me see if my source knows. Not a high priority 

It has to do with trade for quarterback. 

Hard to know what is going on with Reilly when Webb’s package is in your face. LOL

Edited by LabattBlue

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You know what, I should do it in red. Thanks.  I have the a registered trademark with the slogan already.  I wa going to do it in blue but the red looks awesome.  Thank you so much for your kindness

What's the serial number on that trademark?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i was actually thinking of that slogan while reading drought's name change post....cool idea. however, i was assuming your announcement concerned the team?

Or in truth he read that and stole the idea from someone and claimed it as his own idea.  

Go Browns.  

Make Jax play for something!!!

1 minute ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Tom, what is your opinion of Co-Co Puffs? What the heck is that stuff made from?

Shredded radial tires.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Why do you need that Tom 

Because PTO has no record of that trademark.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Shredded radial tires.

Because PTO has no record of that trademark.  

It is new.  Tom, we are on a trust relationship dude. It is a good idea. If you are a seasons ticket holder, I will give you one free of charge just come to my tailgate party

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Or in truth he read that and stole the idea from someone and claimed it as his own idea.  

Go Browns.  

Make Jax play for something!!!

Is the game on

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

It is new.  Tom, we are on a trust relationship dude. It is a good idea

If you have it trademarked, then you are legally protected well above and beyond any "trust relationship," and you can share the trademark number.

That is the whole point of the trademark number, in fact: to establish the public record that proves you have the trademark.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

If you have it trademarked, then you are legally protected well above and beyond any "trust relationship," and you can share the trademark number.

That is the whole point of the trademark number, in fact: to establish the public record that proves you have the trademark.  

I know that that is why I have the slogan protected