More from obd

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know I was asked earlier my source just informed me Reilly is inactive and so is Gaines but you already knew that becuase I told you.  Shady had you believing he would play and I said do not trust those reports during the week. It old you he was out Another one right!

They are here to take you home Don. Yes oh yes! They are here now....

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You have to admit, brilliant idea.   Do you think the bills make the playoffs

Come on - brilliant?  There are about 10,000 "Make _____ Again" things out there.  The way that slogan was originally used to divide and conquer America was "brilliant" (depending on one's viewpoint, which I won't get into here :beer: ). 

If you need some brilliant marketing ideas, I'd be glad to consult - and with your millions you can likely afford my day rate! :D

Do we make the playoffs?  I don't pretend to know the future - I sure as heck hope so though.  THAT we can definitely agree on!!

• Like (+1) 2

Update for those just opening this thread on page 192...

Potential starting QB’s for Bills next year according to Don and his team(sources): Cousins, A. Smith, Beathard, Darnold, Drew Locke, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolph, Natey P, Bradford, Keenum, Teddy B, and anybody that fogs up a mirror.

Sources also have stated Kelvin Benjamin could or could not be signed.

The major news is the potential brand new stadium. It could be located anywhere on solid ground between Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Could also be a dome or GRASS field.

Last, there is BIG potential news breaking in the next week Don said in regards to a trade for a QB that has a heartbeat.

Stay tuned folks.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Potential starting QB’s for Bills next year according to Don and his team(sources): Cousins, A. Smith, Beathard, Darnold, Drew Locke, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolph, Natey P, Bradford, Keenum, Teddy B, and anybody that fogs up a mirror.

The major news is the potential brand new stadium. It could be located anywhere on solid ground between Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Could also be a dome or GRASS field.

Last, there is BIG potential news breaking in the next week Don said in regards to a trade for a QB that has a heartbeat.

Stay tuned folks.

LMFAO

That's it in a nutshell,great coles notes :) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's nothing.  Considering you never posted on the Benjamin trade, it's less than nothing.

Well, you know, that was like, when he was on the board before under a different name and, like, it's impossible to search for something once someone changes their name, so it all checks out for me... :beer:

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

Stay tuned folks.

I thought Letchworth was confirmed?

The field:  Grass, definitely grass.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You are right but this is the first one for the bills.  It is always about getting there first.  No one remembers a sliver medalist 

If she was a sliver medalist on the balance beam how could you forget ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1