More from obd

21 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

why not just go away now why all this suspense for 31 days o high u will strike it rich on real estate you bought over lake erie since new stadium will be a floating one.   BTW I made it rich when I bought Apple stock before it was even apple

This can be like survivor. If you guys want to vote me off the island, vote me off but I think you would be voted off first.

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Even if everything you said came true, you would still be a :censored:  head

Why?  I don’t understand that.  You don’t think people on this site enjoy the inside information.

Would you buy a make the bills great again hat?

15 hours ago, RobH063 said:
16 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:
16 hours ago, garybusey said:

How do you own Lyft stock DD?

I dont

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Guys, You can post all the stuff you want, we all know the truth.  You failed to mention how you guys made fun of me over corn flakes.  Ten pages of insults.  I let the noose tighten and bam, the truth set me free. We all know the story now. You may not like my facts but they come true.  Did Gaines play last week? I said on Tuesday he was out.  On Thursday you guys blasted me becuase he practiced.  I said, I don’t care, he won’t play. You laughed.  Did he play, no

if the situation presents itself tomorrow, you will see what I have been saying for three weeks.  

Fyi kendrick West will be a bill this year.  I am on record way away of the game.   So catch me when they make they want one of their picks back. I don’t want to hear from yohio saying we talked about that 70pages ago.  You probably did but he is not here. He will be in buffalo for next season. 100% certain.

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

i cannot wait to confirm this news, this board will explode.

one last thing, have you figured out when this thread was turn back on?

spider web trap

On February one, crow will be eaten

See the bolded. You are full of diarrhea

Don are you going to address this or stay silent?

15 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

What do you think of my new hat for our faithful fans. Make the bills great again.  I think it is brilliant.  If you can sell Americans a pet rock, I can sell a hat. Alll marketing.  Give 50away, people will ask where did you get that. 

Drinking early roday? Selling  non NFL Licensed approved apparel is against the law.

Especially some dude wearing a color rush "dunkirk don" jersey hawking them in the parking lots.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....could he be Fred Smerlas in the flesh???............Fred was NEVER boisterous though, right?.................

I served Freddy many beers in Fredonia 

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Drinking early roday? Selling  non NFL Licensed approved apparel is against the law.

Especially some dude wearing a color rush "dunkirk don" jersey hawking them in the parking lots.

I have a deal with new era, they loved them

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Not sure of the question

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Not sure of the question

I just bought a ton of lyft.

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

How do you own Lyft stock DD?

I dont

THESE STATEMENTS BY YOU

9 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

What other response from a pathalogical liar, could we expect. lol.

Well your question did not deserve a response. I can sell my own hat, it doesn’t need a license.  It will make me significantly coin. 75000 custoemers for eight home games. Not bad

9 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I just bought a ton of lyft.

THESE STATEMENTS BY YOU

Yes

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Don't have to trade stocks on the open market; and a stock doesn't have to be publicly traded to be bought or sold.

Not that I think Don's plugged in to private equity markets...just pointing out that you can do it.

This is how

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Don, your a true Buffalonian!  

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

31 more days and all your questions will be answered.  8:00 PM. I want to do it live.   Then Dunkirk don rides off into the sunset. I will truly miss Shady and the gang.   I feel bad for the believers, cut off from obd.  All good things have to come to an end.

Also, I will begin selling new hats.  Blue with white writing. “Make the bills great again.”  Will be sold at tailgate parties.  Drinking people will buy them up.  Nice margin.  Already have the trade label

Hopefully today 

Love it

If the Dunkirk Dimwit actually hangs around for 31 more days, this thread may hit 500+ pages.

Edited by LabattBlue

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I didn't realize how many tough guys there were on this board, wow...

Connect the dots for me

Just now, Bob&Doug said:

This thread is dying fast.....doubt it makes 200 now

Probably true

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

If the Dunkirk Dimwit actually hangs around for 31 more days, this thread may hit 500+ pages.

I will be here. I have a huge announcement next week

Any thoughts on my hat