More from obd

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oops ? sorry I meant crack pot who doesn’t have an original thought of his own.  

Go JETS 

How about the stadium, Benjamin trade, dareus trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing, Gaines not playing, Glenn going on ir and having surgery, Alex Smith trade rumors, cousins trade rumors, Benjamin long term deal, Tyrod starting the rest of the year. Don’t those count as original thoughts?  One more corn flakes.  All mine. Those are all factual and beyond dispute.  Also our draft board and free agency report.  That is pretty good 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

9 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

They have found you. They know where you are now! Crazy, I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room to die, but I can't die in a round room. I can't die in a room without corners. Then the worms came! The worms....they made me crazy.

I see.... that's why your avatar shows you washing them off ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

How about the stadium, Benjamin trade, dareus trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing, Gaines not playing, Glenn going on ir and having surgery, Alex Smith trade rumors, cousins trade rumors, Benjamin long term deal, Tyrod starting the rest of the year. Don’t those count as original thoughts?  One more corn flakes.  All mine

They are watching you! Your phones are bugged and every wire tapped. They are here, and they know Don. Yes, they know everything!

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How about the stadium, Benjamin trade, dareus trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing, Gaines not playing, Glenn going on ir and having surgery, Alex Smith trade rumors, cousins trade rumors, Benjamin long term deal, Tyrod starting the rest of the year. Don’t those count as original thoughts?  One more corn flakes.  All mine

? % bull doodies that you pretend to predict as ALL of it happened before you joined.  

Take me your memory meds Shirley 

for clarity.    Memory not mammary.

You could take them too 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

10 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

They have found you. They know where you are now! Crazy, I was crazy once. They locked me in a round room to die, but I can't die in a round room. I can't die in a room without corners. Then the worms came! The worms....they made me crazy.

Thanks Duff!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How about the stadium, Benjamin trade, dareus trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing, Gaines not playing, Glenn going on ir and having surgery, Alex Smith trade rumors, cousins trade rumors, Benjamin long term deal, Tyrod starting the rest of the year. Don’t those count as original thoughts?  One more corn flakes.  All mine. Those are all factual and beyond dispute.  Also our draft board and free agency report.  That is pretty good 

That's nothing.  Considering you never posted on the Benjamin trade, it's less than nothing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

? % bull doodies that you pretend to predict as ALL of it happened before you joined.  

Take me your memory meds Shirley 

why the anger?

this is one of my favorite threads. and it seems i am not the only one ?

let it roll.