More from obd

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

According to Shady yes. I told you guys he was out but shady mocked me and kept saying he is practicing I told you guys he was out. But you guys listen to the haters who mock Dunkirk don.  You all had a good laugh.  I had the behind the scenes facts. Who is eating crow now

But...he's not even on the injury report...

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

According to Shady yes. I told you guys he was out but shady mocked me and kept saying he is practicing I told you guys he was out. But you guys listen to the haters who mock Dunkirk don.  You all had a good laugh.  I had the behind the scenes facts. Who is eating crow now

I was referring to what McDermott's been saying all week

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

Update for those just opening this thread on page 192...

Potential starting QB’s for Bills next year according to Don and his team(sources): Cousins, A. Smith, Beathard, Darnold, Drew Locke, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolph, Natey P, Bradford, Keenum, Teddy B, and anybody that fogs up a mirror.

Sources also have stated Kelvin Benjamin could or could not be signed.

The major news is the potential brand new stadium. It could be located anywhere on solid ground between Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Could also be a dome or GRASS field.

Last, there is BIG potential news breaking in the next week Don said in regards to a trade for a QB that has a heartbeat.

Stay tuned folks.

.....details matter?.....as far as QB's, think Grudenesque and bring 'em all in........Don has certainly narrowed the list down IMO......we're damn lucky.....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I said he was at 40% and would not play.   

Fact - look it up. Can’t be but 25 pages ago. 

• Haha (+1) 2