More from obd

8 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

You should quote all his posts... before he deletes them.

He just responded to his own post earlier - he deleted it before I could quote it :lol:  He must be going back and forth between two different accounts and losing track. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Things like that happen all the time.. besides Frazier and McDermott make the call.  We have a chance at the playoffs, a few words won’t sit someone.   Now if Hughes doesn’t take a pay cut in the offseason, he is done, we do know that 

Don’t argue with the trolls. For two months they have tried to prove me wrong they can’t so they try to run me away instead of not reading the thread

Kind of hard to pin a prediction on you when your all over the map and waffling on everything ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Things like that happen all the time.. besides Frazier and McDermott make the call.  We have a chance at the playoffs, a few words won’t sit someone.   Now if Hughes doesn’t take a pay cut in the offseason, he is done, we do know that 

Don’t argue with the trolls. For two months they have tried to prove me wrong they can’t so they try to run me away instead of not reading the thread

Are you ready Don? They  have been waiting for you. Parked outside. It's the white van. Let me know when you see them. They still have your lock of hair from when you were a baby.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will fight them for you, Don.

Just keep that sweet, sweet, Bills news coming.

44 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to Shady yes. I told you guys he was out but shady mocked me and kept saying he is practicing I told you guys he was out. But you guys listen to the haters who mock Dunkirk don.  You all had a good laugh.  I had the behind the scenes facts. Who is eating crow now

Quick delete your posts saying he’s out!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know I was asked earlier my source just informed me Reilly is inactive and so is Gaines but you already knew that becuase I told you.  Shady had you believing he would play and I said do not trust those reports during the week. I told  you he was out Another one right!

This didn’t age well.

Gaines... quick delete it!!

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Knock it off, troll

Look at the record, troll. He said it could change.

It's all on public record

Haha I’m the troll? Please tell me you aren’t serious. I can play Dons game too. There is absolutely no reason for a player to be inactive and then be made active. That was his out.

oh and he was wrong about Reilly too.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

You guys. He meant inactive for week 18. Geez. Connect the !@#$ing dots!

He meant what he said and said what he meant. It was still accurate.

Don't play games like this.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Haha I’m the troll? Please tell me you aren’t serious. I can play Dons game too. There is absolutely no reason for a player to be inactive and then be made active. That was his out.

oh and he was wrong about Reilly too.

You wanna fight?

I'll fight everyone in here.

• Haha (+1) 2