More from obd

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Next week when I release the big story, you will see the big picture this is small potatoes.  Remember the corn flakes debate, my dad always sided he would laughs first doesn’t laugh last. Who laughed then. Have your fun.  I clearly said it could change and it did. Get on with it.  I am still technically 100% correct

i can't wait! what day?....just doin my part to hit 200 as well.;)

4 minutes ago, Dalton said:

Did not see anyone ask on the trade announcement next week.........

How is a trade announced when trades can not be made until March?

The trade won’t be announced.  We’re just connecting whern flakes at this stage. 

Edited by WotAGuy

I did. I told you they were working on a special package.  I told you u if McDermott had the guts it might be the biggest moment in Bills history, read the post.  What a great way to say thanks to Kyle. It will rank as one of the greatest moments in Bills history. I said it, and McDermott had the guts to call it.  Yes, right again.  

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

When pray tell did you post about a Kyle Williams package.

Read the quote if McDermott had the guts to call the play he did. One of the greatest plays in Bills history 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I did. I told you they were working on a special package.  I told you u if McDermott had the guts it might be the biggest moment in Bills history, read the post.  What a great way to say thanks to Kyle. It will rank as one of the greatest moments in Bills history. I said it, and McDermott had the guts to call it.  Yes, right again.  

Read the quote if McDermott had the guts to call the play he did. One of the greatest plays in Bills history 

Right any play could have been labeled that way.  U should have hinted something like a DT

23 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

There it is. Posted 23 hours again. Want to get away.  I didn’t want to say what the play was in case the Finn read this thread.  I love Kyle and didn’t want to ruin it for him or the surprise.  Wanna get away. Boom boom out go the lights

Now what, you want to say I didn’t call it

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

There it is. Posted 23 hours again. Want to get away.  I didn’t want to say what the play was in case the Finn read this thread.  I love Kyle and didn’t want to ruin it for him or the surprise.  Wanna get away. Boom boom out go the lights

I'll give you credit for that prediction